Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The silence regarding Faiss in the last couple of weeks is intriguing to say the least.

Is it? I thought his contract expired at the end of May and so he's no longer a Dunfermline player? Looks like he's not quite the big player he or his agent believe or you'd have thought that he would have a club by now, or at least a solid offer.

We might just see him in a Pars shirt in the new season. That would be pleasing

Edited by DA Baracus

Is it? I thought his contract expired at the end of May and so he's no longer a Dunfermline player? Looks like he's not quite the big player he or his agent believe or you'd have thought that he would have a club by now, or at least a solid offer.

We might just see him in a Pars shirt in the new season. That would be pleasing

Every other player that has left has been given recognition; Josh, Reid Rooney and Wallace etc were all announced as no longer DAFC players. The fact there's been no confirmation either way is interesting.

Surprised Johnston has let him dick about as much as he wants.  Dunfermline sound like a last resort for him just now, no real credible offers by the sounds of things, but he's still looking.  I'd give him a deadline and if he doesn't respond just let him go anywhere.  Surely he isn't going to be relied on that much?

Surprised Johnston has let him dick about as much as he wants. Dunfermline sound like a last resort for him just now, no real credible offers by the sounds of things, but he's still looking. I'd give him a deadline and if he doesn't respond just let him go anywhere. Surely he isn't going to be relied on that much?

:lol: It's a job at the end of the day, he's more than entitled to have a look around and see what his best offer is. He's a cracking player who if he continues his progression could make us money if he stayed and had another good season, I'm happy that were waiting out.

Mentioned him a while ago as looking likely, would fit into AJ wanting a striker to run in behind.

Don't think we've ever played against him so I genuinely don't know how good he is? Hopefully the Queens fans will help us out in the matter.

Mentioned him a while ago as looking likely, would fit into AJ wanting a striker to run in behind.

Don't think we've ever played against him so I genuinely don't know how good he is? Hopefully the Queens fans will help us out in the matter.

I rate Reilly highly.

He`s very happy to run in behind and had a decent goal scoring record with us.

Would be delighted to have him back at QOS.

If you are really interested here`s a youtube collection of all his QOS goals.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

I rate Reilly highly.

That's good to hear.

Thanks for the video also, looks a top boy.

I rate Reilly highly.

Cracking video, thanks for sharing that. Looks like a great wee player, even in some of those older clips he looks like a player with years of experience and he'd have only been about 19/20 in some of them.