Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Cracking video, thanks for sharing that. Looks like a great wee player, even in some of those older clips he looks like a player with years of experience and he'd have only been about 19/20 in some of them. 

Others will know better than me but i think he made his debut for us age 17.

Cracking player.

If he isn`t loaned to Pars this is going to be one of those threads where people look back and think WTF.  :lol:

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

Others will know better than me but i think he made his debut for us age 17.

Cracking player.

If he isn`t loaned to Pars this is going to be one of those threads where people look back and think WTF.  :lol:

I was just thinking that whilst arse-licking him. He'll probably net a brace against us and I'll rant about how much of a horrible wee rat he is. 

Fais watch time - will he show up? Preseason starts today and there are always (slightly homoerotic) pics on dafc.co.uk of the players with the taps aff.

I mind when a few of us developed some erotic fantasises over Andy Stirling when he was pictured taps aff.

Then we all realised he was quite shit at football.

I mind when a few of us developed some erotic fantasises over Andy Stirling when he was pictured taps aff.

Then we all realised he was quite shit at football.

I think that was JJ's signing policy - sign pretty boys he fancied. Just happened to strike it lucky with the young hunk he picked up in St Tropez.

Watching those goals brings back some great memories.

Mainly the two maulings we gave Sevco at palmy but how much I love and miss Stegs McKenna ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Edited by Broony88

"Broony88" I take it QoS is your wee team?

If by wee team you mean supported all my life my surname is Brown and I was born in 1988 then yes. Queens are my wee team.

Don't worry you're not the first to jump to this conclusion.

Imagine making a username about that Fife mutant Scott Brown. Belter 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Broony88