Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Rovers have cash from the Dundee united deals. St mirren year 2 parachute payments. And everyone is working from a stronger base point given the significantly higher prize money and away crowds over the last couple of years.

Fair enough we now have access to that but it will be a slow process re-establishing ourselves at this level. If it was to happen a lower mid-table would be a perfectly acceptable place to finish at the end of year 1.

I understand that the fucking baldy snake paid us in Confederate dollars.

5-1 flattered them. They started well enough but as soon as we scored the first they crumbled, we looked like scoring every time we went forward.

They did have a wee spell of good football in the lead up to their goal but then their keeper let a fairly tame Cardle shot squirm through his hands (think Joe Hart) and their short lived revival was dead. Can't see them challenging at the top end of League 1. Alloa, Stranraer, Peterhead, Airdrie and Albion Rovers all appear to be far better sides.

5-1 flattered them. They started well enough but as soon as we scored the first they crumbled, we looked like scoring every time we went forward.

They did have a wee spell of good football in the lead up to their goal but then their keeper let a fairly tame Cardle shot squirm through his hands (think Joe Hart) and their short lived revival was dead. Can't see them challenging at the top end of League 1. Alloa, Stranraer, Peterhead, Airdrie and Albion Rovers all appear to be far better sides.

That's sort of what I suspected. Last season they actually had a decent squad (certainly better than 9th) yet had two guys who would've looked out of place on a boys' club touchline managing them. Hardly surprising that with a weaker squad they looked utterly dross.

I'm still surprised that they're many bookies favourites for the league.

Couldn't help but feel that Livingston made a massive mistake keeping Hopkin and Martindale in charge after last season.

With your up to date knowledge of League One dross, just how bad are they?

From the signings i've seen, they've taken he central defensive partnership of Airdrie, who were not willing to make them full time and made them full time  :lol:

In fact, they've signed just about half that Airdrie team.  Airdrie were not great last year.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KEK573CnTZ4

The goals from yesterday. It's easy to say when you've just watch 5 goals and no more but we're looking pretty clinical going back forward. McCabe took his goal well and Cardle's looking a bit stronger. Reilly took his two goals very well.

Livingston playing goal music (the Macarena) for their goal :lol:

The goals from yesterday. It's easy to say when you've just watch 5 goals and no more but we're looking pretty clinical going back forward. McCabe took his goal well and Cardle's looking a bit stronger. Reilly took his two goals very well.

The Macarena had me in absolute stitches. It just came out of nowhere :lol:

Edited by Barn

The Macarena had me in absolute stitches. It just came out of nowhere :lol:

I'd like to think it was played in tongue in cheek, but Livi are an absolute diddy club so that's a minter from them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KEK573CnTZ4

Nobody tell your TV channel you weren't the home team?

Couldn't help but feel that Livingston made a massive mistake keeping Hopkin and Martindale in charge after last season.

With your up to date knowledge of League One dross, just how bad are they?

Pretty pish, will probably finish 6th or 7th