Walking Down The Halbeath Road

They really should bring back an option for folk to pay at the gate. Surely the folk who pocketing the cash are no longer around? And there must be measures they can put in place for stopping it happening again?

It's all well and good saying folk should turn up early, but some folk can't (might be working later, or get caught in traffic) and some folk don't want to rock up way early for kick off. Obviously when the crowd is bigger then you can't complain if you turn up near kick off and have to queue if there's a pay at the gate option which you use, but for standard games and games where the crowd will be lower, like tonight, it would be nice for fans to have the option.

I of course would most likely not use it as if I'm down for a home game I either buy my ticket online in advance or nip in to the shop before the pub, but the point stands.

People were pocketing cash at the gate, thieving b*****ds.

Last Tuesday I went in for a couple of beers and bought my ticket on the way in, time I come out there was a queue snaking around the back of the Norrie.

Get it early.

Looks like McCabe starting out wide right, Spence starting in the middle, Higgy (sorry, DA Baracus) up front with Moffat.

No Reilly or Wedderburn? Good to see Paton back, he's on the bench.

I'm concerned about Spence starting against a Premiership side, hopefully he does well though.

Reilly with a hamstring problem and Wedderburn "isn't feeling well", at least they both sound like relatively short term absences.

They really should bring back an option for folk to pay at the gate. Surely the folk who pocketing the cash are no longer around? And there must be measures they can put in place for stopping it happening again?

It's all well and good saying folk should turn up early, but some folk can't (might be working later, or get caught in traffic) and some folk don't want to rock up way early for kick off. Obviously when the crowd is bigger then you can't complain if you turn up near kick off and have to queue if there's a pay at the gate option which you use, but for standard games and games where the crowd will be lower, like tonight, it would be nice for fans to have the option.

I of course would most likely not use it as if I'm down for a home game I either buy my ticket online in advance or nip in to the shop before the pub, but the point stands.

I really don't see you're problem tbh.

There's also the big problem of change, beforehand you'd have c***s running out of change all over the shop and letting people in for less. The system works fine and saves the club money, fine by me.

"punishing the fans" Jesus christ.

Ok, I think I have this right, but if not feel free to correct me. This is the raging thoughts of the more moronic of our fanbase;

Before the game last night we had a good squad who were capable of challenging for the league and would be formidable at home. And Nat Wedderburn was shite.

After the game our squad is weak and we will struggle. Williamson, Moffat, Hutton, BRE, Talbot, Spence and McCabe are shite. Wedderburn was sorely missed. We must make more signings (SPEND MUNEY!).