Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

More convenient for his patch? 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Yeah, just a feeling. With Geggan , Williamson, Martin and Four dice all able to fill there, can't imagine we'd make a bid when we need a striker.

7 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Already had him in and he rejected the contract we offered doubt he'll be back.

Sorry, I will make my poor attempts at drug-related puns more explicit in future (or just not inflict them on the forum). 

Williamson, Spark, Spence, Paton and Hopkirk all playing for the 20s today as our overage players vs Ross County at Kelty. Its currently 1-0 just before HT, Michael Paton scoring but Ryan Williamson has went off injured. According to the updates he slipped after receiving a pass in the box from Paton. 

4 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Callum Smith has already been used from the bench this season.

Yes, but I still can't see him using  one of the young lads as opposed to signing another seasoned striker. 

I could be wrong though. Only time will tell I suppose?   

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hopkirk could be good I'm not sure where his best position is? We can't afford to trial players now though and really need to sign another striker as cover. Can we loan another player in though? Rory Loy would have been a good option.

We can still loan in Scotland, got 3 slots left but can't be over 21 as Reilly is our overaged player. Outwith loans domestically, however, there is no limit to number of loans and their ages etc AFAIK. 

Edited by dafcburty

Hopefully AJ can find a replacement striker before the end of the month - don't want to rely on emergency loans for cover until the end of the season.

Unless there's someone who's out of contract and can be signed outside the window? Maybe AJ can arrange a beach holiday to find the next El Bak.

Some hilarious meltdowns on .net regarding Falkirk tickets.

Total farce that you can only buy tickets online (with an additional £1 charge!) but talking about boycotting is bizarre.

10 days until the game with nearly 2000 tickets available. Calm yourselves down - you'll get one!

There are still many fans who don't have access to internet. Then there are folks like me who won't put their bank details into a computer. I don't have PayPal or any kind of online banking. This now means I can't go to this game unless I get someone to order me a ticket. 

A ticket tout could maybe make a couple of quid out of this scenario, buy tickets and sell them out side the ground. I know they'll have to give their name, but you could claim that your pals couldn't make it to the game so you sold the spare tickets. 

As far as I'm concerned some smart people will turn over a few quid via this set up, and it'll not take long until they do.