Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He scored our first league goal of the season, an equalizer at New Douglas Park. I missed it though, along with loads of other Pars fans, as there were huge queues to get in. I did not miss the winning goal sadly.
He was also involved the amusing 'Zippygate' saga where he did the zipping motion with his mouth after he scored at Firhill to some of our fans, who, like the precious little hypocritical arseholes they are, went mental about.

I know the one. We took about 2,000 to NDP and they had 2 turnstiles open. :lol:

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

He scored our first league goal of the season, an equalizer at New Douglas Park. I missed it though, along with loads of other Pars fans, as there were huge queues to get in. I did not miss the winning goal sadly.

I was on holiday so missed that game, but was getting a mate to text me. The last message I got was "2-1 Hamilton!" which I assumed meant that the non-jumping Jim had scored for us as I didn't quite twig we were playing against Hamilton for some reason. 

13 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Glad after a few teams were meant to be looking at him he signed on the dotted line, glad he sees us as his priority and isn't getting his head turned.

Or the club want to get decent money for him should he move on?

I'm usually a fan of our red kits, this season's Sampdoria-esque effort has grown on me more and more, would have preferred it with black shorts though.

A retro one would be good, too.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Maroon as a homage to our original colours. Or something relevant to the '68 cup winning team, seeing as how it's been 50 years. 

That would be a good idea for the home kit. Thin black stripes with plain black shorts and white socks. 

Interview with McMullan on dafc.co.uk

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Paul_focused_on_Pars_experience&ID=9763 

I wouldn't claim to have been his biggest fan at first but his mention of consistency of team selection and players knowing their roles seems to be a key to us doing a bit better. A big feature of our success last year (compared to JJ's and Potter's teams) was each player having a simple role that suited them. Now McMullan runs at folk. Higgy does what he wants, Wedderburn cements folk and passes to a silkier player. Fordyce keeps things simple. Ashcroft gets to roam a bit. They all look comfortable in what they are doing and we're not seeing folk standing looking lost or just pointing and shouting whilst appearing to do very little (like McCabe or Reilly earlier in the season). 

20 hours ago, smpar said:

That would be a good idea for the home kit. Thin black stripes with plain black shorts and white socks. 

White top with black candy stripes and black cuffs. Black shorts. White socks with one black hoop and one red hoop. Red numbering. Our best kit ever imo.