Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I look at the table rarely this season due to obvious reasons but I caught it yesterday in the pub and was quite shocked where Dunfermline were.

I've seen every team in this league twice and Dunfermline for an hour on Boxing day were the best I've seen by quite a margin.

Yes, you have an obvious problem scoring (who doesn't) but the way you played was very impressive.

Was Boxing day just a day where you looked good or is it consistent with your start to the season?

Our General play has been reasonable most of the season, however at the start of the season we'd be guaranteed to pass the ball to opposition strikers in front of goal, who with only the absolutely hopeless hutton to beat would score. Between that and refusing to score penalties we inevitabley struggled. Tightened up recently and even scored the penalty on boxing day so we obviously looked better.

Also need to remember the league is ridiculously tight down here, win tomorrow and we're 6th!

I've only seen a handful of games this season, however out of seeing Hibs play Morton, Dunfermline, Falkirk and Raith, id say the Pars have been the most impressive team I've seen come up against us. They were unfortunate to lose El Bakhtaoui after last year, he's the sort of player i'd take at ER, and if they had kept him they could've easily continued their run this season. There are certainly worse teams in the league