Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You're tired? I'm putting up my thoughts and opinions on an open forum and being told what I can and can't say by people that hardly put up anything but abuse.

Can I scruntinse your posts. Nope not allowed.
Can I back up my opinions. Nope stop bringing up the past.
Can I point out when I was right. Nope.
Will dafcno1 wait until three or four posters pile in then sit back and throw stones proclaiming how clever he is. Yes.
There's an element of toxicity on here that's similar to dot net whereby there's a group of untouchable so called experts who abuse or isolate anyone with a strong viewpoint against theirs. They don't really contribute much though football wise other than simplistic sitting on the fence type posts but proclaiming to be experts and don't like to be exposed.
When I try I back up what I say or point out failings on their part I can't do it but I can be abused or get personal attacks for things I've said.
I admit I can be irrational and outspoken but there is no justification for personal attacks what so ever.

Heads gone

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You're tired? I'm putting up my thoughts and opinions on an open forum and being told what I can and can't say by people that hardly put up anything but abuse.

Can I scruntinse your posts. Nope not allowed.

Can I back up my opinions. Nope stop bringing up the past.

Can I point out when I was right. Nope.

Will dafcno1 wait until three or four posters pile in then sit back and throw stones proclaiming how clever he is. Yes.

There's an element of toxicity on here that's similar to dot net whereby there's a group of untouchable so called experts who abuse or isolate anyone with a strong viewpoint against theirs. They don't really contribute much though football wise other than simplistic sitting on the fence type posts but proclaiming to be experts and don't like to be exposed.

When I try I back up what I say or point out failings on their part I can't do it but I can be abused or get personal attacks for things I've said.

I admit I can be irrational and outspoken but there is no justification for personal attacks what so ever.

I've never once made a personal attack against you, i've said that you're a bed-wetting idiot who knows nothing about football and spends the majority of his time waffling absolute shite, but this is merely drawing conclusions based on facts.

Also, when Grangemouth Bairn, still in full-tilt "heeds gone" setting is the only one to greeny you're blubbering rant, that's when ye ken.

Just catching up, and for a second I'd thought by the arguing I'd stumbled onto the Falkirk thread. I'd rather have signings some folk thought were shite, that turned out to be okay than re-sign a good player that had his mind set on playing somewhere else. Pleasing.

Just in case this is the Falkirk thread... Houston must stay.

First of all, great result.

Secondly, there is an element of bullying on here, like all Forums unless properly moderated.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Stellaboz said:

I dare say they might have all scored more whilst playing in the top league but no matter, that's a phenomenal scoring rate.

Cardle played for us in the top league as well, and the above all played in the First Division for us too

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

174 and 52

It's actually 52 goals in 213 games. 174 would be just league appearances and 52 goals are from all comps.

What we have to bear in mind with this great record is that around 60 of the games are actually sub appearances.

Tremendous player, club legend.