Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If it’s Craigen, I can’t imagine him getting a glowing review from Falkirk fans. Aird was like that, mind you.

Better be a real fucking player as well and not some sponsorship or marketing bollocks.

If it’s Craigen, I can’t imagine him getting a glowing review from Falkirk fans. Aird was like that, mind you.

Better be a real fucking player as well and not some sponsorship or marketing bollocks.

I think Aird’s poor reference might have had something to do with him being seen in a Rangers bar allegedly spouting pish.

Mixed reviews on Craigen. General view is he has promise but too rarely exhibits it.

Trying to think that player a lot of SPFL teams have been chasing, Im pretty sure it’s Craigen, why anyone else would be interested is beyond me unless he starts his first interview by saying it’s nice to play at a ground where the fans can be on all sides :lol:

10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I think Aird’s poor reference might have had something to do with him being seen in a Rangers bar allegedly spouting pish.

He got a poor reference due to a measly 1 goal and 1 assist in 12 games and for being a lazy b*****d.

Edited by lanky_ffc

13 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Every player that moves away from Falkirk is shite according to their support on here.

100% guys like Tim Krul, Kasper Schmeical, Michael McGovern, Scott Arfield and Anthony stokes have all done f**k all since their time at the 3 sided grangemouth arena.