Walking Down The Halbeath Road

33 minutes ago, smpar said:

AJ said after the Brechin game that Beadling’s recovery is going well and should be running by the end of the week. Can’t wait until the best central midfielder in the league is back fully fit as a permanent Pars player. I’ll be fucking gushing with man-fluids when we see Faiss, Beadling and Ashcroft in the same starting eleven.

I'm drizzling jizz at the thought of it but, I'll be firing off like a gatling gun when that lot take to the field. 

Wonder if we might see El Bak and Ryan start tomorrow. I've thought it would be El Bak and Hippo as a natural pairing and the 4 goals in 45 minutes against Brechin maybe suggests there's merit to this pairing but will AJ experiment with the two out and out strikers together? Clark and McManus never really stirred my loins as a pairing but we've much more variation this season. 

Wonder if we might see El Bak and Ryan start tomorrow. I've thought it would be El Bak and Hippo as a natural pairing and the 4 goals in 45 minutes against Brechin maybe suggests there's merit to this pairing but will AJ experiment with the two out and out strikers together? Clark and McManus never really stirred my loins as a pairing but we've much more variation this season. 

They’re both excellent strikers but maybe a too similar to start together, Hippolyte with either Faiss or Ryan might be a more natural partnership.

Ryan and Faiss together could be worth a shot though.

No better time to try something a bit different. Even a draw tomorrow sees us top the group. Would like to see Ryan and El Bakhtaoui start together. Would be good to see Vincent, Martin and Connolly start too, to get some sharpness.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

What I hate more is not having to kick off going forward any more. Can't even explain why, it's just wrong.

PTTGOYN for this.

Not so much playing it back from kick-off it's the inevitable hoof as far up and into touch that follows it that annoys me.  Possession invariably lost after two touches. 

23 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

No better time to try something a bit different. Even a draw tomorrow sees us top the group. Would like to see Ryan and El Bakhtaoui start together. Would be good to see Vincent, Martin and Connolly start too, to get some sharpness.

In days gone by it would just automatically be the same team again but not with this new experimental AJ. This might be a good chance to line up for the Dundee Utd game, leaving out those suspended, at least for a chunk of the match. 

And still finding time to get really angry with the Ref whilst producing some really shite forward passes but then redeeming himself by linking in a sublime manner with Ryan 'fastest Giraffe in the world' Williamson.

God I love Higgy and his bi-polar ethos on the pitch.

Remember Chris McGroarty? He was the ugliest left back we ever had, who could only defend against Didier Agathe strangely (being a Hoop?) but scored a cracker, I think his only goal, against St Mirren at home.

I thought Calderwood managed him poorly.  He was thrust in without much support on the left side with his 3-5-2 system.