Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A shame for Faiss; if he'd scored even half of his decent chances this season he's be running away with PoTY but instead we get people saying he's"shite". Fact is, he was brought in to score goals and he's failed to do that, which means we need to look at a different option.

I know Bairnardo is trolling but I'd be done with the Pars for the rest of the season if Goodwillie signed.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Feel free to keep Fais and Vincent lads.

Vincent is fine for us.

Being honest, he's a decent enough midfielder, just a bit injury prone and his gutless attempt at trying to keep ICT up last season turned a lot of fans against him. If we get relegated, I'd be happy to have him back but he's just not top flight quality.

Can we now agree that Fais had a flash in the pan season with you and is actually quite shit overall though?

That would be peak trolling. Although having checked his stats, he's never really had a great number of goals to appearances and that's never good when you're classed as a striker.
Yeah signing another shite cast off from us who we all told you would result in exactly the mediocrity and stagnation you are currently enjoying would really show us.

I love the January transfer window: get all excited about potential quality signings to spark some life into the team only to sign Falkirk rejects. Who’s on the shortlist this year lads?

When did Beadling play for Falkirk?

Anyway, what I enjoy about these windows are folk who make out that because other teams have signed folk we're not doing anything and 'need to get the finger out'. Comical child like logic, although I've actually yet to see it thus far.

New striker is about the only business I can see coming in. Smithy has apparently returned but we will need somebody else.

I think Muirhead might go as that simply has not worked for either party. Maybe even El Bak going back to Dundee and  Malurey back to Hearts.

It will be quiet for us. Louis and Connolly still to come back. Hopefully Beadling back for the long run now and keep Keena til end of season.