Walking Down The Halbeath Road

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do you still read it then?

And also, once again, why are folk expecting the manager and players to say anything different? Why does anyone put any stock in to these sort of interviews?

I don’t get why football interviews have to be so bland. I follow boxing more than football and the interviews are often as entertaining as the fights. It’s a chance to wind up opponents and get them rattled. Hard to see what the point of pre match interviews are of they’re not going to chuck in a few grenades to generate interest.

I don’t get why football interviews have to be so bland. I follow boxing more than football and the interviews are often as entertaining as the fights. It’s a chance to wind up opponents and get them rattled. Hard to see what the point of pre match interviews are of they’re not going to chuck in a few grenades to generate interest.
Exactly what's the point of interviewing our manager with non questions and sycophantic shite.

39 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
48 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Exactly what's the point of interviewing our manager with non questions and sycophantic shite.

There's no point, but stop making out that he's the only manager who does this.

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do you still read it then?

And also, once again, why are folk expecting the manager and players to say anything different? Why does anyone put any stock in to these sort of interviews?

There good to read to see who's injured etc. 

Someone needs to tell whoever it is that does the Twitter updates how to spell Keena's name.

To make this PTTGOYN worse, his name is spelled correctly in the line ups but then repeatedly spelled incorrectly every single time thereafter.

Need to get a proven goal scorer at this level in soon. We were ok today but Fais is just awful and with the long balls he’s totally the wrong player for that system.

If possible let him and M.Martin away and get someone in. I can’t understand why Hippo didn’t play for longer today. He did more in ten mins than Fais did in eighty. Much more of a presence and he’s scored more goals.

Fais has to be the most disappointing signing since Junior Mendes. He’s clearly got skill and talent but lost his scoring touch from his time at Dundee.

Just realised that we're already halfway through the season.

The stats are grim reading;

P18 W5 D5 L8 GF16 GA23

We're joint second lowest scorers with Partick (Falkirk are lowest scorers, but only by 2). We've scored all of 5 goals at home in 9 league games, which is record breakingly bad. 

Edited by DA Baracus

Definitely dump, if possible, M Martin and Fais and try and get a striker in. Our biggest problem is scoring goals and it’s pretty obvious we need a goalscorer. If we’re going to persist on playing the long ball game then Fais is just wasted. I’d like to see us get someone that can compliment Keena. TBH we’re needing about 6/7 new players but we’re stuck.

M. Martin, Hyppo, L Longridge, Faiss, Connolly and Muirhead are all surplus to requirements, we've got absolutely no chance of getting rid of that amount of players though. 

Kiltie and Scougall in please. Ideally another striker as well.