Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I wouldn't break up the partnership with Martin and Donaldson. They been really good last few weeks. Edwards has been very good recently too.
If it's true that his legs have gone and he's no longer up to it, then he simply won't play. 
Exactly its a risk free gamble for us tbh. If he is up to it then great. If not, its a shame but its just a 5 month loan.

Nowt major and certainly not a cluster f**k like what Rovers have to pay out for badwillie.

Surely Ambrose will partner both Donaldson and Martin at some point, give us another couple of CB combinations, just in case we haven’t had enough this season.

38 minutes ago, smpar said:

Surely Ambrose will partner both Donaldson and Martin at some point, give us another couple of CB combinations, just in case we haven’t had enough this season.

The Sporcle quiz on this season in a few years time will be solid.

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Was talking about Stevie's goal at Love Street last night. 😍 

Look at that support n all. Think those days are gone forever. 

Crawford was fucking magic for us. Absolutely unreal the amount of stick some fans gave him when he was a player here. Easily one of our best players ever. 

Aw man, the support we had back then, even in the First Division, is something we can only dream of now. Crowds below 4000, in the First Division, were seen as disappointing. Now we're struggling to stay above 3000! Lots of factors involved in that mind.

Just have to hope that we're improving and better days lie ahead.

Most folk in the toon seemed to support the Pars back then. Obviously had your old firm fans,  but going up the toon on the Saturday night everybody would be talking about the Pars game. There was so much interest in our team back then.

Now the toon is deed every weekend and hardly anybody under 40 gives a shit. I know we have the wee band of young team that do a great job but that's a small percentage of was the cage used to be.

Changed days I suppose and people have more options. Dunfermline has a much bigger population now but the sense of pride in the town is not near the same.

Just glad I experienced the Paton days in my late teens early twenties. It was fuckn brilliant times.

Edited by Chubbychops

41 Jakub Stolarczyk 2 Aaron Comrie 5 Coll Donaldson 4 Lewis Martin 3 Josh Edwards 11 Ryan Dow 16 Dan Pybus 17 Graham Dorrans (c) 8 Joe Chalmers 21 Steven Lawless 14 Lewis McCann

Keeper is the only change

Edited by Chubbychops