Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

'A bit of a state'.

I think you actually believe that as well. Mental that an apparent adult takes such silly online tropes seriously. I bet you actually think that people are genuinely 'seething' all of the time and similar pish.

^^^seething tbh

As for the suggested fans meeting with new CEO I think that would be a good idea once he’s settled in a bit. Important for him to share his ideas with the support in a bit more detail than can be achieved by an open letter on the website.

Speaking of, I’d agree the website is long overdue for a revamp. It’s quite outdated and the navigation is poor. It should be a lot simpler to buy tickets or use the club shop and the articles are badly in need of a strict sub-editor.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Is DAFC.net responsible for looking after the clubs records?

Is the owner of PARSTV paid by the club for providing this service?

Who's responsible for looking after the clubs official website?

DAFC.net is an antiquated site and needs a much needed upgrade, and maybe a fresh team of people to run it.

16 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Stay up and I really see us start to kick on

Finishing 8th right now is looking like an almighty task. We're drawing far too many games and not taking points off the top 5. We need to rectify that starting this week or we are screwed. 

Finishing 8th right now is looking like an almighty task. We're drawing far too many games and not taking points off the top 5. We need to rectify that starting this week or we are screwed. 
It's going to be difficult and we need to simply start winning more games.
Morton have sorted themselves out.
Ayr now picking up points.
Queens might still be dugshite but that leaves us 9th. I'd rather avoid any play off, just not worth thinking about.

Remaining games:

Screenshot_20220211-151911_Opera.thumb.jpg.c92f2b807fe513f980340e85b4df9321.jpg

36 points available. Morton, Ayr and Queens still to play once more, but three more games against Kilmarnock, one more against Arbroath and two against Partick.

It's tough. We need to pick up wins.

Confident of getting wins at home, but the away games are a real worry, especially Arbroath and Partick, where I don't think we have much of a chance tbh. We're 17 points away from that magic 40. We're much stronger than what we were the start of the year, so we have to go in to every game with a degree of confidence, but it's a real worry.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Confident of getting wins at home, but the away games are a real worry, especially Arbroath and Partick, where I don't think we have much of a chance tbh. We're 17 points away from that magic 40. We're much stronger than what we were the start of the year, so we have to go in to every game with a degree of confidence, but it's a real worry.

Would agree with that Arbroath are imperious at home and Patrick's pitch makes Cowdenbeath's look like a bowling green.

There seems to be less of a gap between the teams than what there was even a couple of months ago, the bottom four/five teams will fancy there chances of picking up results against Inverness and Raith for example. 

Going to be lots of twist and turns, at least if we end up in the playoffs it won't seem as hopeless as before, we're doing OK at the moment, however having Partick, Killie (twice) and Arbroath as our next four is brutal, I appreciate people feel like we're drawing too much but we need one or two in there to keep us ticking. 

Ironically enough we could do with Raith getting a bit better, I appreciate that no one likes a cliche but the whole formbook goes out the window for a derby has a little bit of truth to it. Raith becoming winless wonders means teams around us are picking up points against them.