Walking Down The Halbeath Road

25 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

least they never moved the rovers game

That game could well be moved anyway. It would need us to beat Kilmarnock two weeks tomorrow (which looks a little unlikely, but stranger things have happened) and then we'd have the Challenge Cup final instead of the Pars game that weekend. 

That game could well be moved anyway. It would need us to beat Kilmarnock two weeks tomorrow (which looks a little unlikely, but stranger things have happened) and then we'd have the Challenge Cup final instead of the Pars game that weekend. 
That diddy cup still alive? Thought one shining light for the pandemic would have been seeing it off for good.

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

Jesus christ, cannae wait till that competition is binned. 

Nah, keep the Challenge Cup, but bin the Premiership B sides.

Would love to see us win it. We aren't winning either of the two big cup competitions. We are currently a diddy team, so we fit right in with a 'Diddy Cup' (I don't agree it is incidentally).

It comes across as a quite condescending to call to chuck it because it's a 'diddy cup'. For a lot of lower league teams it can be a great tournament and their only real chance of winning any sort of trophy. I don't think Dumbarton fans, when they made the final a few years back, were calling a 'diddy cup' for example. We're not better or above the Challenge Cup.

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Would love to see us win it. We aren't winning either of the two big cup competitions. We are currently a diddy team, so we fit right in with a 'Diddy Cup' (I don't agree it is incidentally).

It comes across as a quite condescending to call to chuck it because it's a 'diddy cup'. For a lot of lower league teams it can be a great tournament and their only real chance of winning any sort of trophy. I don't think Dumbarton fans, when they made the final a few years back, were calling a 'diddy cup' for example. We're not better or above the Challenge Cup.

We can win the Fife Cup. 

I rate that higher than the challenge Cup. 

The B teams make it a farce.

21 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The B teams make it a farce.

Yeah, they need to get to so far to f**k. Absolutely no one is fooled as to why they are there.

10 hours ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Is there a B team of posters on the P&B championship forum?

Yes. They were framed for a crime they didn't commit. Today, they live underground and are soldiers of fortune.

Edited by DA Baracus

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yes. There framed for a crime they didn't commit. Today, they live underground and are soldiers of fortune.

Do they f**k about with semi automatic weapons and explosives but never kill anybody?

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The Challenge Cup means absolutely nothing, which is why it’s called a diddy cup. Couldn’t really care less whether someone else thinks that’s condescending or not tbh.

The ridiculous inclusion of reserve teams, English non league sides and even having joint winners were really just a case of flogging a dead horse.

I was totally unaware the competition was still running so I’m taken aback to hear Killie are playing Rovers in a semi-final.