Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

So the rumours club is as follows - 

McGowan (not exactly a rumour)

Wotherspoon

Bearne

Dembele 

Any more weird and wonderful rumours floating about?

Honestly, I’d be very happy with any 2 of those 4.

Don’t know anything about Bearne, but seems like the right type of signing - talented, with potential to improve. Are other clubs at this level willing to chuck around 3 year deals like we are? Could work in our favour here - assuming he’s actually good.

Dembele would presumably be a loan deal. Again, would be very happy with that, but I’m not sure it’s a realistic rumour/option.

4 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Bearne

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Don’t know anything about Bearne, but seems like the right type of signing - talented, with potential to improve. Are other clubs at this level willing to chuck around 3 year deals like we are? Could work in our favour here - assuming he’s actually good.

Played a few games for Morton as a trialist the Greenock paper said he left to pursue opportunities down south so wouldn't hold out much hope.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Played a few games for Morton as a trialist the Greenock paper said he left to pursue opportunities down south so wouldn't hold out much hope.

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Callum Morris has left Morpeth Town 

Bearne signing for ICT then.

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Callum Morris has left Morpeth Town 

I thought he had retired, felt like we had a discussion on him in his thread last summer or in January.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

That was Frankie Dean. 

Bearne hasn't played for us. We've just been linked with him.

McPakes comments on Gowser from club website are a bit confusing 😂

“He has played 500 games! He has played for Celtic, he has won a cup with St Mirren and I think I have managed over 150 of these games. He is certainly not here as a trialist. He is not signed but we are still looking to get a few in.”

15 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

McPakes comments on Gowser from club website are a bit confusing 😂

“He has played 500 games! He has played for Celtic, he has won a cup with St Mirren and I think I have managed over 150 of these games. He is certainly not here as a trialist. He is not signed but we are still looking to get a few in.”

Very confusing. I can only guess, he's wanting something different than us. We've maybe offered a year, not a guaranteed starter, but say another Championship team have offered two years but more likely to start. With the connection I think he wants to come to us, but we might not be offering what he wants? I think he's worth a year but not sure I'd offer two.

45 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Very confusing. I can only guess, he's wanting something different than us. We've maybe offered a year, not a guaranteed starter, but say another Championship team have offered two years but more likely to start. With the connection I think he wants to come to us, but we might not be offering what he wants? I think he's worth a year but not sure I'd offer two.

Been thinking exactly this

Raith fans are a curious bunch. One minute they're in hysterics due to a lack of signings, next minute they're having a group w**k about being able to buy an empire biscuit at the fitba

Odd

13 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Raith fans are a curious bunch. One minute they're in hysterics due to a lack of signings, next minute they're having a group w**k about being able to buy an empire biscuit at the fitba

Odd

Empire biscuits are good tbf