Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Ah really!? I’m sure in McPake’s interview post match on Tuesday he mentioned it, maybe I picked up wrong. Hope it was me that got it wrong rather than him, don’t want him fielding McGowan as a trialist on the opening day against Airdrie. 

Trialists are not eligible to Play for a Club in League Matches in the Premiership and in the Championship, League Cup Matches, Matches in the Challenge Cup, League Matches in any Season on or after 1 April in that Season and in Play-Off Matches and otherwise and subject to compliance with the Rules and Regulations Trialists are eligible to Play in Official Matches.
73. Not more than two Trialists may Play for a Club in any one Official Match in which Trialists are eligible to Play.
74. An individual Trialist may Play as a Trialist in a maximum of three Official Matches in which Trialists are eligible to Play in any one Season for any one Club.
75. A Club intending to Play a Trialist in an Official Match must first give advance notification in writing to the Secretary of such intention and such notification must specify details of the relevant player's name and address, place and date of birth, previous club for which he last played (if any), previous club with and national association at which he was last registered (if any), and the national association in whose jurisdiction he last played.
76. No Trialist may receive any payment, benefit or consideration of any description from or on behalf of a Club in respect of or in connection with that Trialist’ s participation in Football or in an activity connected with Football, other than in reimbursement of expenses actually incurred or to be actually incurred in Playing or training for that Club
https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/images/shares/pdfs/SPFL Rules and Regulations 21-June-23.pdf#page162

Confirms as said above he can’t play in championship games.  Mcpake might well be wrong(I haven’t seen the interview) but I’d expect there will be someone about the club (club secretary?) who would be keeping him right on player availability game to game.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Aye that's another stinker. Why doesn't the pattern go all over the whole shirt front? What is it meant to be? 

Think its like a water ripple. Almost like the badge is a stone being dropped in the water?

14 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Think its like a water ripple. Almost like the badge is a stone being dropped in the water?

Possibly? Who knows. Usually you get some bullshit explanation alongside. I guess the colours kind of match the colours on the badge, apart from the yellow.

Can't decide how I feel about it but the red away is still the best one this season IMO.

What's the thoughts on Todd. According to McPake, MRI results were meant to be available Thursday but we've not heard anything. I'm sure they know but are keeping cards close to chest - good thing or bad thing? If it was good surely they'd be shouting from the rooftops.

Deserved start for Andy Tod Jnr. Was really impressed with him on Tuesday.

Need 3-4 signings before the window shuts I would say.  The lack of information about Matty Todd makes me think it bad news. KRH out til October. Even with those two available we would still be short.

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Deserved start for Andy Tod Jnr. Was really impressed with him on Tuesday.

See how he does against better opposition, no pressure on him, he'll get a lot of free passes from us this season if performances are mediocre. Def got something though.