Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

If you have, thats a great effort, nicely done.

Aye, I reckon we aren’t far off the 3.5k mark tbh. Top effort from a great bunch of lads. 

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I have bought a couple of tickets for the Airdrie game in the NW and when I checked earlier they were no longer available to buy as STs.

So either not every seat has been bought by season ticket holders or we’re gonna have a tussle for the seats on Sat.

Yeah, as I say, there’s NW tickets on sale for the Raith game so definitely not just season ticket holders.

There is some noticeable traction now with Wotherspoon and Byrne in the gossip circles. Would be surprised if it was anyone else bar them coming in. Wouldn’t be surprised if both got injured signing the contract. 

45 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I have bought a couple of tickets for the Airdrie game in the NW and when I checked earlier they were no longer available to buy as STs.

So either not every seat has been bought by season ticket holders or we’re gonna have a tussle for the seats on Sat.

They probably can’t sell them as a season ticket seat now as they wouldn’t be able to be used at the Airdrie game.

It will be interesting to see if it becomes available for a Season ticket afterwards though, presuming that it hasn’t been sold again as an individual ticket for the Raith game.

Regardless there must only be a handful of tickets left available for the NW and it would be nice if the club would open the NE stand as well so fans could be the whole length of the pitch.  I doubt that they will though unless the Norrie was close to selling out as well. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

There is some noticeable traction now with Wotherspoon and Byrne in the gossip circles

Probably due to the podcast guys mentioning it. 

Not much inside info gets out the club since Cook came in.  Used to get all the inside gossip a few years back.

50 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

They probably can’t sell them as a season ticket seat now as they wouldn’t be able to be used at the Airdrie game.

It will be interesting to see if it becomes available for a Season ticket afterwards though, presuming that it hasn’t been sold again as an individual ticket for the Raith game.

Regardless there must only be a handful of tickets left available for the NW and it would be nice if the club would open the NE stand as well so fans could be the whole length of the pitch.  I doubt that they will though unless the Norrie was close to selling out as well. 

Think that even the main stand would need to be close to selling out as well, unless they are planning on using the end section for some away fans this year?

Inverness, Arbroath and maybe Queens Park?

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Probably due to the podcast guys mentioning it. 

Not much inside info gets out the club since Cook came in.  Used to get all the inside gossip a few years back.

If it’s not reported by the likes of Craig Cairns or Scott Burns, I tend to just assume it’s speculation. Even then, the Wotherspoon stuff was reported by them weeks ago, so I’m guessing he’s the guy that’s been ‘close’ for what feels like an eternity. 

The club keep things quiet and I think it’s good, in a sense. But in this quiet spell, and with McPake saying 10 days ago we were ‘close’ to signing someone, I’d be delighted to hear some kind of news. It was great finding out about Todd’s extension and the KRH deal on the day. It was a great surprise and you got a real excitement from that. Better than when something is rumoured, then confirmed a week or so later. But after such a lengthy quiet spell, combined with injuries to crucial players, I’d love some kind of reliable story about a signing/target.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Think Section L (small section closest to halfway line) is still not available for sale yet. Dunno why this can’t be opened for matchday sales?

The possible signings for Byrne and Wotherspoon plus the return of MOH would make things feel a whole lot better. Also the rumours that KRH might not be out as long as first feared.

Still need more in but if we can get two now that would be a good start, happy to wait for loans later in the window.

Noticed there was rumour of Dundee signing Sibbald from Dundee Utd, and Byrne or Max Anderson were being used as trade options. Dundee fans didn't want Byrne going to Utd. Happy to take that opinion of him, will be better than any of us know.

Edited by The Toun Clock

2 minutes ago, obiwanyouknowme said:

Is Wednesday no the day the team get a day off? Would love a signing today but Thursdays is the norm. 

Could be rubbish but I don't think the Thursday thing has been a thing for a while. Someone please feel free to look and let me know, but I was sure it used to be a Thursday but for the last couple of seasons it was just whenever.