Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I'm still not entirely sure I'd have Byrne over Chalmers. He would've been nice depth thought.

Was an expensive option when McPake has started raving about Paul Allan and trying to use Otoo in CDM. I think if McPake wanted Byrne and Byrne wanted to be here then is would be a done deal if he's going to Raith I doubt we particularly wanted him.

23 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I'm still not entirely sure I'd have Byrne over Chalmers. He would've been nice depth thought.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but Chalmers is like a different player to the one we signed a couple season back. I thought Saturday was his best performance in a Pars shirt to date.

Edited by Chubbychops

31 minutes ago, 101 said:

Was an expensive option when McPake has started raving about Paul Allan and trying to use Otoo in CDM. I think if McPake wanted Byrne and Byrne wanted to be here then is would be a done deal if he's going to Raith I doubt we particularly wanted him.

You been practicing for those mental gymnastics? 

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You been practicing for those mental gymnastics? 

Played with us before.

Played with the manager before.

Plenty wages left on the books.

Doesn't need any gymnastics to figure out that if a deal was wanting done from our end it would have been done. Like I said he's a good guy hope he gets back for playing first team games.

I see your Kirkcaldy rivals beat you to the signature of Byrne. Surprised at that. Thought you could offer better incentives and McPake would have had a relationship with him already.