Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Hoping we get some muck B team that's stumbled their way through or a foreign tie

I’d rather we didn’t play the reserve sides tbh. Should be nowhere near the tournament.

I’ll take Cliftonville away and sneak a wee weekend in Belfast.

Draw is 1pm on Thurs this week.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Players have a Wednesday off do they not?

Think they got Monday & Tuesday off this week - extended break after Saturday, since we don’t have a game this week. Those coming back from injury were in yesterday though.

If Wotherspoon is indeed training with us this week, that’s a good sign. I believe he was told he had until today to make a decision, as we aren’t going to give him free facilities for a month, just for him to wait for a better offer. Of course, he could be negotiating terms, but I think we’ll know one way or the other by the end of the week.

37 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Think they got Monday & Tuesday off this week - extended break after Saturday, since we don’t have a game this week. Those coming back from injury were in yesterday though.

If Wotherspoon is indeed training with us this week, that’s a good sign. I believe he was told he had until today to make a decision, as we aren’t going to give him free facilities for a month, just for him to wait for a better offer. Of course, he could be negotiating terms, but I think we’ll know one way or the other by the end of the week.

Aye, we need to get an answer. It's dragged on way too long. I think he will be a Pars player by the weekend.

Not exactly a prolific goal scorer looking at his stats and released by Tranmere with 19 played, 0 goals or assists. But his game time looks like off the bench with the equivalent of 7.5 games.

Glad we are looking at a striker and if we sign him, I'll trust the manager in that he's good enough.