Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Thinking we should make a move for Connor Smith and bump Wotherspoon but maybe the manager feels we need the experience. Our team is very young. A bit too young.

We have given Wotherspoon some amount of time to make his mind up. Apparently still training with us too? There must be more to this if we have allowed this to drag on so long.

Edited by Chubbychops

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Thinking we should make a move for Connor Smith and bump Wotherspoon but maybe the manager feels we need the experience. Our team is very young. A bit too young.

We have given Wotherspoon some amount of time to make his mind up. Apparently still training with us too? There must be more to this if we have allowed this to drag on so long.

Smith to Thistle is the latest I have heard, bit to be fair, it's about the only team he hasn't been linked with

On 12/08/2023 at 20:20, Cardle is Magic said:

Loved seeing Rhys Breen sitting in the Shed with the Pars fans ❤️

I know football fans are fickle and you really shouldn’t be so gooey eyed over something so trivial, but this team is just so fucking loveable. The connection between the players and fans feels really special. 

On 14/08/2023 at 15:15, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Apologies. Black and white striped only. Hoops are for smelly little farts.

They play in maroon mate. 

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

A thistle fan I bumped into when out with the dog about 2 hours ago,  he was right about McInroy last time we spoke..

FFS where else do random diddy team transfer rumours come from

Do thistle not have about a thousand centre mids?

11 hours ago, Passionate said:

Smith to Thistle is the latest I have heard, bit to be fair, it's about the only team he hasn't been linked with

This finances must not be as tight as they thought either that or they have had some turnaround 

1 minute ago, Heaton said:

I blame the Eastern expansion. All those houses attracting Edinburgers selling the Georgie tenement flat and buying 4 bed houses. 

Almost feel a bit sorry for these Hibs/Hearts kids. Such a good team/club on their doorstep.