Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Buffypinkpars said:

JB has media training through his university media qualifications. If the club didn’t agree with his technique he wouldn’t have been the ParsTV interviewer all these years. 

I still think he’ll be binned if/when we move up to the premier 

Brilliant news. Another win-win in either keeping a good player for a couple of years and watching him progress even further or make a few quid off him. 

Really pleased to get McCann signed up. Never thought I’d be saying that 12 months ago, but the guy’s been excellent since returning from injury in the new year. Great to see him signed up, to ensure we get a fee, or he remains a massive part of our team.

Hopefully get Edwards signed up soon as well. He’s the only remaining player that’s out of contract in the summer, that I’d be particularly worried about losing.

We've got a young and injury hit squad this season but confident we'll be comfortably safe this season and push on for promotion in the next couple years.

Some really good young players signed up on 3 year deals now.

Maybe look at a couple late 20's early 30's players from a higher level to take us on to the next stage in the next couple windows. I think the youthful element is covered.

59 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Hopefully get Edwards signed up soon as well. He’s the only remaining player that’s out of contract in the summer, that I’d be particularly worried about losing.

Not sure about this one.

Signed his last deal only last winter and didn't commit very long on a 18 month deal. Think he will sign if we somehow went up. If not, he'll be away. Dundee apparently tried to sign him according to McPake.

On 06/10/2023 at 19:31, CallumPar said:

I think if we did lose him the only saving grace would be he’d likely go south of the border. I’d rather he was as far away from Scotland as possible so we never have him playing against us. 

OK why have we not done this yet? Is it because we've not got a plastic pitch to set up on maybe?

Since our investors came in I've been waiting for us to do it and this weekend is perfect for it. Could be a good wee earner.

Forget the game BTW. We've hardly been in East End all season. Free weekend so get some fans in and meet some players etc. 

Screenshot_20231010_063527_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Heaton