Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The board are total tight arses when it comes to the first team but leaking money everywhere on the stuff that's secondary to most fans.

If only you were fan owned and could do something about that…

Some amount of planning - you've known you've needed a keeper to challenge Mehmet for what? At least a year. And then you sign a young lad on a month long deal. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Think the fans still have a big percentage of ownership. Not sure what. Fan owned is a struggle too.

Maybe we should see if there's a Walter White out there, that's interested in moving their hard earned cash around.

Just now, Have some faith in Magic said:

It's an absolute farce. 

It just indefensible now. These owners at out their depth and don't have a clue how to run a football club. CEO needs punted too. Total waste of a big wage.

Put the club up for sale and start again.

5 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Maybe we should see if there's a Walter White out there, that's interested in moving their hard earned cash around.

Fictional character I’m afraid.

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Take yourself for a walk along Kirkcaldy prom and go turd spotting as your towns waste pollutes the beach like you pollute this thread.

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

One of my Celtic supporting neeburs told me he’s a young laddie that’s let in an average of two goals per game apparently? I don’t know if he is at the wind up or not? He is apparently only on a very short term loan? 

Seen a couple people rumour that it's 1 month but club as far as I can see in the announcement they have only stated that it's short term. Either way it seems likely that the young lads just been signed so that if worst comes to worst we aren't playing Hammy in goals.

34 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Seen a couple people rumour that it's 1 month but club as far as I can see in the announcement they have only stated that it's short term. Either way it seems likely that the young lads just been signed so that if worst comes to worst we aren't playing Hammy in goals.

Which suggests they still don't have an actual number 2 sorted yet. Incompetent doesn't cover it.

38 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Courier states:

'The 19-year-old was freed by the Scottish champions at the end of last season and has joined the Pars on an agreement expected to be around a month long.'

Granted, that's not the club.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Courier states:

'The 19-year-old was freed by the Scottish champions at the end of last season and has joined the Pars on an agreement expected to be around a month long.'

Granted, that's not the club.

Ahh right, fair enough

Lost Millions in the last two years.

Where did the Kevin Nisbet money go whilst losing all this money? Thought that was covering costs?

Where has the lifeline money gone, grants paid out for most of the ''training ground'' not their money..  3500 season tickets. An amount most clubs in this league would love to match but we can't afford to even cover our bench with championship level players.

Something not right with our owners.

On paper its an improvement as we at least have a keeper on the bench for the short-term.

In reality, this is Max Little 2.0 and I don't think anyone seriously expects him to play, so we'll be stuck with Mehmet for up to another month.

Its farcical that its mid July and we have resorted to signing someone with no senior experience for a month as the clubs recruitment has been so disastrous that we are struggling to bring in an actual goalkeeper (or anyone really for that matter).

No other club is in this situation, just us. 

31 minutes ago, Paranoid said:

I'm getting Third Lanark vibes.

You mean go out of business?

Paranoid by name, paranoid by nature, eh?

It'll never happen mate, you'll just stiff your creditors like before and carry on as if nothing happened.