Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I was alluding to Dunfermline's cheating off the park.

DAFC owe Masterton £9 million and Yorkston £1 million.

Masterton, through his company, owes his bank £10 or £11 million if that is what you are alluding to.

Is that cheating?

If it is, please feel free to allude away.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120605/managers-update_2208031_2798484

Nothing of much substance, a reassurance that things are still going on behind the scenes really. Good that the club is making a real effort to keep people in the loop, and Jefferies continues to come across well.

Can we assume that the "other player" is Chris Kane from Hearts, or have I missed an official announcement regarding that?

Think Kane could go straight into the first team, captain of the Hearts under 19s who walked the league last season, obviously Jefferies rates him.

No idea what he's like as a player, but a friend of mine is pals with Chris Kane's brother and apparently he's a smart guy; if he hadn't been offered terms by a club he would have been away to university. Obviously not guaranteed to translate into football intelligence, but no doubt significantly increases the chance. The pars were seriously lacking young intelligent centre mids last season, and Kane could be the perfect foil to Ryan Thomson's thick as shit headless chicken workrate

Masterton, through his company, owes his bank £10 or £11 million if that is what you are alluding to.

Is that cheating?

I actually personally know Masterton and this is a load of bollocks. Away and boil your head.

'Although I never played for the Club, I have always shared an affinity for it, and I am being sincere when I say that.'

:lol: Believe that and you'll believe anything.

If James Bond can support the pars I can't quite believe that Jim Jeffries thinks fondly of us.

Interesting to read that him and Jim Leshman have always been pals though, did Jeffries not end Leishman's career?

Is that cheating?

Well, what is it? 10 or 11 million pounds? There's quite a big difference. Sounds like a load of bollocks anyway.