Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Saw Martin Hardie tweeting to Austin McCann, which could indicate what teams they are signing for: 'Just seen the ramsdens cup draw at least we got a home tie!!!" Out of all the teams in the draw playing at home, they're probably either signing for Brechin, Cowdenbeath, Morton, Hamilton Accies or Dumbarton. Unless they are fans of one of those certain teams, which I doubt...

Doubt its us, McCann's a left back is he not? And we've already signed 2 left backs. Wouldnt mind Hardie though if hes still got the legs.

Edited by mcintyre_gmfc

http://www.dafc.co.u. ..2207955_2809906

5 new players added to the youth set up, O' Kane sounds promising anyway smile.gif

Good stuff.

I don't know if JJ will prove to be the correct man to do the job but this new strategy is certainly the right way forward IMO. If they do well then they can help the team and possibly earn us money through sales. Plus they're cheaper!

Good stuff.

I don't know if JJ will prove to be the correct man to do the job but this new strategy is certainly the right way forward IMO. If they do well then they can help the team and possibly earn us money through sales. Plus they're cheaper!

Finally we've realised after two relegations that old washed up rejects cannot cut it.

:D

As I posted on the Dumbarton thread, will do well for you guys and I'd have kept him on for this season. Didn't get much of a run last season but he's a skillful player with decent pace. He can play wide but I thought he was always more effective playing in a more central role.

Good luck to him - I hope he does well there.

McDougall will be a massive signing for a club like Dumbarton. Wouldn't have been surprised if he had signed for a bigger club.

Good luck to him though! I think Dumbarton fans will enjoy watching him.

Just save your shite performances for aginst us Dougs! :D