Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Kevin Kyle and Stephen Husband in training with us, sign those two and we would rape the erse out of this division.

What has Stephen Husband done in his career to suggest he'd contribute to anything of the sort? Useless.

What has Stephen Husband done in his career to suggest he'd contribute to anything of the sort? Useless.

Given that pretty much everything you say is pish, I'll disregard your opinion.

Husband couldn't get into a 3rd Division midfield when he was at Livingston, that isn't opinion. You can get your hopes up all you want but if that's the standard you're signing, you'll be here this time next season as well.

Well, for one, he hasn't signed, and, for two, if it's all the same to you I'd prefer to judge a player having seen him play for my team.

I was responding to a comment which seemed to suggest he is a league-winning player, to which I have clear evidence that he isn't. Perhaps Rob1885 would be better doing the same as yourself before making stupid statements again.

I was responding to a comment which seemed to suggest he is a league-winning player, to which I have clear evidence that he isn't. Perhaps Rob1885 would be better doing the same as yourself before making stupid statements again.

You seeing him play is not clear evidence that he is not a league winning player. Quite often players whose career doesn't quite work out at one club can prove themselves somewhere else. If the boy does sign, then I will give him a chance like any other player who arrives at Dunfermline before I pass judgement on them. It may transpire that if we do sign him then it doesn't work out, but that's something for us to find out.

You seeing him play is not clear evidence that he is not a league winning player. Quite often players whose career doesn't quite work out at one club can prove themselves somewhere else.

I was referring to the fact that he couldn't get into a 3rd Division midfield, actually. He's played around 10 games since then in 3 years, that is not the sign of a player that has come on leaps and bounds.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Maybe, maybe not. Players however can go to different clubs after not being particularly successful elsewhere and fit right in with that club, their manager and players. Absolutely no harm in looking at the guy - our manager I'm sure is in a far better place to judge whether or not he'd do a job for us. However, it's all irrelevant anyway unless we actually sign him. Same goes for any player who is in at the club to train or is on trial.

Also, interesting to note that Billy Brown and Neil McCann were both involved in today's training session.

I'm quite happy to disregard EdinburghLivi's opinion (I usually do) as Husbands is only 21 years old and is clearly nowhere near his full potential as a footballer. How old was he when he appeared for Livi back when they were in the third division?

Edited by Islay