Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I laughed when told about this from a Bairns fan at fives earlier :lol:

Especially given that we've more than likely now sold more tickets than the 1250 figure that was being banded about last week.

Are Falkirk now the new Wee Team?

I laughed when told about this from a Bairns fan at fives earlier :lol:

Especially given that we've more than likely now sold more tickets than the 1250 figure that was being banded about last week.

Are Falkirk now the new Wee Team?

No, they're the insignificant nobodies with no rivals. wink.gif

I can't bring myself to renew my season ticket just yet. Normally have it done long before now, but there are too many uncertainties regarding this newco pish. I'll hang off a few weeks and see how things pan out.

I can't bring myself to renew my season ticket just yet. Normally have it done long before now, but there are too many uncertainties regarding this newco pish. I'll hang off a few weeks and see how things pan out.

In the exact same boat. Not a chance I'll be giving them my cash whilst Zombie Rangers lurks the alleyways of Scottish football.

The survey on the official site needs to be taken down as it can be easily influenced by Rangers and Dundee fans, since it's open to everyone.

It's already being 'abused' by Dundee fans.

Edited by Islay

Survey results are in & there are good results but I just don't understand why you'd want to pipe noise? With the stand remaining empty it would be best to put banners up. I hope they scrapped the idea of projecting the crowd from the Rovers game? I am also quite glad that they listened to our ides for the catering at matches.

ii'm not a moron (in my opinion) but did say it could work were it applied with the principles of sound re enforcement properly adhered too. I'd certainly rather an increase in over all crowd murmer coming from the empty stand to the "razzmatazz" music that's squeezed into the game here there and everywhere (not quite relevent here, but it's one of the worst things about going to hampden). and if it did sound too contrived, it could easily be abandoned, if done subtly however, it really could improve the matchday experience at lower attended games.