Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't get the ferret defence at all. I, and it would seem everyone else, can't see a ferret, and even if there was, so fucking what? What's so funny about a dog with a ferret in it's mouth?

ph34r.gifI would find it pretty funny tbh.

Seems like the majority of .net has taken to completely and utterly defending both Willis and Thomson. What a fucking surprise.

The majority of .net were wanting both of them sacked, in light of new evidence they've changed there opinion, not so much of a surprise in honesty.

Those MSPaint efforts though=laugh.gif

Just found out about all this 10mins ago. Ryan and Paul have acted like a pair of fannies, end of. They shouldn't be sacked like some hyperbolic individuals think. Fine them, Ryan get's whatever he gets, and move on with them severely warned.

Is one of the theories behind the nickname 'Pars' not that the team were so awful at one point there were suggestions the players were paralytic?

Yeah, it's one of them and it's made believable by the fact in one game our keeper was sent off by the captain for being completely pished(may have been in our record 10-0 defeat to Dundee but that's unconfirmed).

.net night out, judging by the high volume of retarded posts, should really be to the Paralympics.

I think you've confused the Paralympics with the Special Olympics, something I admit to having done myself before! As has another poster on here.

The whole MS Paint thing is like something from a bizarre comedy sketch. Perhaps 'The Ferret Defence' will now be used by criminals. This could be a monumental legal development.