Walking Down The Halbeath Road

• 3 weeks later...

The moderation on .net never ceases to amaze me. I managed to get banned for "Deliberately provoking a fellow poster" last night after a poster called me a "fucking loser" and I replied with "If [poster] wants to throw around insults that's fine by me. I'd suggest it highlights insecurities on his part more than anything else. I'm not offended by it in the slightest tbh"

What a bizarre website :lol:

The whole carding system is pathetic and needless.

I've been on dozens of other forums and never experienced anything like it.

It just adds fuel to the fire, I've seen several people who are friends with the mods actually start threads telling other posters to leave the forum and 'stop being a dick' and nothing has happened to them.

Don't take it seriously it's a farce of a forum.

They don't care for this website at all, apparently it's 'vile'. There also appears to be a large dose of hypocrisy in regards to the unfortunate boy who wanked himself to death and April Jones. Apparently it's perfectly acceptable to make quips about the unfortunate demise of the former, however when quips are made about the latter then that is wholly unacceptable. A strange set of values to have, it's either acceptable to joke about such subjects or it isn't.

A quote from the April Jones thread:

Personally I think people who make sick jokes ARE as bad as the perpetrators

Jimmy is banned for reasoned debate and responding, quite politely, to personal insults yet they allow people to post unintelligible nonsense like this.

I make no apology for repeating this, there is a large proportion of pars fans who are utter morons and .net caters to them; trying to have sensible and reasoned debate on there is as pointless as befriending a goldfish; and god help you if you offend the clique

The moderation on .net never ceases to amaze me. I managed to get banned for "Deliberately provoking a fellow poster" last night after a poster called me a "fucking loser" and I replied with "If [poster] wants to throw around insults that's fine by me. I'd suggest it highlights insecurities on his part more than anything else. I'm not offended by it in the slightest tbh"

What a bizarre website :lol:

I joined and lasted 1 day when we were promoted to the SPL. Someone called me a pedo, I asked them how they came to this conclusion and was banned for instigating allegations of child abuse.

They don't care for this website at all, apparently it's 'vile'.

One F in Falkirk is exactly the same. The big boys on that site have, almost to a man, tried mixing it here on P&B and had their arses handed to them. Utter fools.

I make no apology for repeating this, there is a large proportion of pars fans who are utter morons and .net caters to them; trying to have sensible and reasoned debate on there is as pointless as befriending a goldfish; and god help you if you offend the clique

Every club will have this on their own fans forum. Ours is pretty much a sanctuary for cretins. Do you have a club page on FB? Ours is another embarrassment. You can't help commenting on some of the outlandish shit on it yet feel dirty afterwards (for taking advantage of morons who can't use reason and logic).

Not a defence of .net, but the amount of grumbling about it on this site is just as tedius as anything posted on there. It is indeed hyperpopulated with zoomers, we get it, we've seen it, but just let it go and stick with p&b.

Theres a few allright posters on .net however a large portion of them are utter tossers.

Jimmys red card yesterday was rediculous, if your not in the clique you will be carded for f**k all. Much prefer reading this forum tbh. Not so many self righteous c***s here

Total bunch of wanks on dot nit.

Well said, Poet. Hopefully the fans will turn out for the game - the team are doing really well and deserve a bigger support. And we can be sure the 'Ton will bring a good following for what promises to be a good game.