Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Explains where all our money went - sending Thomson to ninja school.

I'd suggest they looked to get the tuition fees back, because it appears he was playing truant they day they taught how to throw a punch.

What an absolute cretin.

Edited by mozam76

DAFC's U20 squad announced for Cyprus trip:

http://www.dafc.co.uk/page/YouthNews/0,,10288~3031107,00.html

Sad to see Byrne go as I thought he might have been able to really stake a claim for a regular starting role over the next 3 games - with all due respect, Dumbarton, Airdrie and Cowdenbeath are opponents I feel he could've shown his true value to the first team against. However, good luck to the lad and the rest of them. Hopefully they learn a few things, come back refreshed and ready to go again in the U20s and push players even more for first team places. IMO, this is one of the best U19/U20 youth teams we've had in a long, long time in terms of quality and quantity of good players.

DAFC's U20 squad announced for Cyprus trip:

http://www.dafc.co.uk/page/YouthNews/0,,10288~3031107,00.html

Sad to see Byrne go as I thought he might have been able to really stake a claim for a regular starting role over the next 3 games - with all due respect, Dumbarton, Airdrie and Cowdenbeath are opponents I feel he could've shown his true value to the first team against. However, good luck to the lad and the rest of them. Hopefully they learn a few things, come back refreshed and ready to go again in the U20s and push players even more for first team places. IMO, this is one of the best U19/U20 youth teams we've had in a long, long time in terms of quality and quantity of good players.

I think it's good to see him go to be honest. He did impress in the Derby but tired badly, as you'd expect, he is still young afterall. He has now had a taste of where hard work will get him though, and now goes away, I'd imagine on a real high, but not feeling like, "that's it, I've made it". He'll have 2 weeks in great facilities and be ready to come back and push even harder. That's of much greater value than sitting on a cold bench at central park!

Gordie, how did you get on with Decembeard?

Did any other Pars take part?

What on earth is Decembeard? I have a feeling this could explain the massive growth on his face at the Falkirk game. If it was a competition then Gordie wins.

What on earth is Decembeard? I have a feeling this could explain the massive growth on his face at the Falkirk game. If it was a competition then Gordie wins.

Decembeard is a blatant rip-off of Movember, Jimmy.

Rovers supporters have been doing it for three years now and have raised a good amount which is split 50/50 with a local charity and the club itself.

Gordie, how did you get on with Decembeard?

Did any other Pars take part?

£40 odd quid, disappointing but better than nowt and still got undeclared donations to collect.

Edited by GordieBoy80