Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No dead boring. I opened this up thinking I was the first division. What a nonsense. Someone getting paid £80k /year to think that one up.

Me too. I spent the morning wondering how I'd overlooked Clyde and Elgin being in our league next season.

No dead boring. I opened this up thinking I was the first division. What a nonsense. Someone getting paid £80k /year to think that one up.

Snap!!!

I thought I opened up "div 1" forum & thought WTF is this thread doing here :D

Bye for now guys

*waves from the "championship"*

Masterton and Yorkston In tommorows press ahead of d day apparently according to the press fb page.

Just replied to this quote on dafc.net

Topic Originator: KGB

Date: Wed 24 Jul 22:46

If we're really lucky, Masterton might do a Rupert Murdoch-esque "humblest day of my life" speech.

By replying

If we're really lucky, Masterton might do a phucking Robert Maxwell and drown.

Needless to say 5 minutes after I posted it the fuhrers at dafc. net deleted it.

This worries me massively about what pish Fuhrer Masterton might come out with tomorrow.

Edited by pawpar

According to Thomas Docherty we're due Masterton an apology. What fucking planet does this gutless waste of space live on? A fucking apology. Aye right.

Most noise he's made since whining about Sammy the Tammy

Sent from my doss mobile using the doss P&B app

App isn't allowing an edit but is dot net down ? Saw some people rightly having a go at Jedi Par (who is Thomas Docherty) for his cowardice a wee while ago but not been able to get on for last 5 minutes or so

I've given up even looking on .net these days.

It's back up now, I like gawping at the car crash threads tbh and the way that thread is going Brian is a stick on to throw his toys out the pram at some point today.

From what people's read in the DP today, from Masterton and Yorkston, are you convinced that they'll vote for or against the CVA or is it still a lottery as to what they'll vote for? I have to be honest and say I'm not entirely confident that it'll pass and go through. I've got a very bad feeling about Tuesday, but I hope my gut instinct is wrong! :(

From what people's read in the DP today, from Masterton and Yorkston, are you convinced that they'll vote for or against the CVA or is it still a lottery as to what they'll vote for? I have to be honest and say I'm not entirely confident that it'll pass and go through. I've got a very bad feeling about Tuesday, but I hope my gut instinct is wrong! :(

Can't really comment too much on the gist of the article as I've not actually seen it and hope to see it online soon but the comment of "not a disaster if the CVA fails" is worrying me and in my opinion things are still up in the air.

By the sound of it Masterton seems to know an awful lot about the rival bid, considering it was strictly private and he had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Have faith. Our administrator and East End's administrator have done little to hide their faith in the PU bid and the fact BJ is plainly letting the club plan for the season ahead has to give some indication that Masterton's days are numbered.

PU were clearly onto something very early on when they approached the bank about the situation with East End Park and before EEP Ltd even went into administration they were giving off the vibes that LBG viewed them as a safer pair of hands than Masterton.

The CVA is a chance for Masterton and Yorkston to redeem themselves at least a little and come out and praise the Pars fans for their efforts, for their support over the years, back Pars United and then just vanish.