Walking Down The Halbeath Road

First I'm hearing about this. Laughable from Brian as usual. The man is a cretin with serious issues. He's still GM's man and always will be at heart I imagine. To make a comparison with Captain America 2,

It's like how HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD in that everyone thought SHIELD was running things when it was HYRDA all along; swap HYDRA for GM and SHIELD for DAFC and you get what Brian is hoping for; plus he is totally a wee Armin Zola

On a more serious note, Hemmings would be a brilliant signing if we were to pull it off, but can't see it. Heard Dundee amongst others were interested, and we simply can't compete with them financially, especially if we fail to get out of this league. Personally I would be happy to see Shankland back at East End next season. Maybe we can get him on loan again (no idea what his contract situation is)?

First I'm hearing about this. Laughable from Brian as usual. The man is a cretin with serious issues. He's still GM's man and always will be at heart I imagine. To make a comparison with Captain America 2,

It's like how HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD in that everyone thought SHIELD was running things when it was HYRDA all along; swap HYDRA for GM and SHIELD for DAFC and you get what Brian is hoping for; plus he is totally a wee Armin Zola

On a more serious note, Hemmings would be a brilliant signing if we were to pull it off, but can't see it. Heard Dundee amongst others were interested, and we simply can't compete with them financially, especially if we fail to get out of this league. Personally I would be happy to see Shankland back at East End next season. Maybe we can get him on loan again (no idea what his contract situation is)?

Think Shankland has a year to go on his Aberdeen contract.

Thing is with Hemmings the rumor last week was that he has Joined Greg Stewart in signing a pre contract with Dundee.

Yup, I'd heard that too. Can't quite see why the boy would want to come to us if the rumours about the clubs interested are true TBH.

Yup, I'd heard that too. Can't quite see why the boy would want to come to us if the rumours about the clubs interested are true TBH.

The only way it will happen if he gets offers from the other clubs is if those offers are at the lower end of the wage structure at that club and we offer him enough to make him one of our top earners.

The only way it will happen if he gets offers from the other clubs is if those offers are at the lower end of the wage structure at that club and we offer him enough to make him one of our top earners.

I think with Hemmings money is a bonus for him, he just wants to be playing week in week out, without a doubt i'm sure he is on a hefty wage with us but i think he came to us knowing he would be starting week in week out.

I also believe Sevco made a huge mistake in letting him go.

Add him to the list of others they let go whilst spunking money on hilariously shite players that cost many times more. One of the reasons they died and one of the reasons the new club will die too. Hopefully soon.

Add him to the list of others they let go whilst spunking money on hilariously shite players that cost many times more. One of the reasons they died and one of the reasons the new club will die too. Hopefully soon.

Their philosophy seems to be get rid all the good young players you have that would still probably win the league and replace them with SPL Journeymen that are only interested in money and that are hilariously shite. Hemmings>Daly.

Their philosophy seems to be get rid all the good young players

Our Lewis Martin and Lewis Spence both look like they'll be very decent players - both ex-Rangers youth. Maybe we're selling our clubs short though - so many of our young players rave about the coaching set up and Cowden keep proving over and over that Central Park, though not the prettiest of grounds, is a great shop window for aspiring players.

Getting out of Ibrox before it's too late is probably a smart move for young players.

Our Lewis Martin and Lewis Spence both look like they'll be very decent players - both ex-Rangers youth. Maybe we're selling our clubs short though - so many of our young players rave about the coaching set up and Cowden keep proving over and over that Central Park, though not the prettiest of grounds, is a great shop window for aspiring players.

Getting out of Ibrox before it's too late is probably a smart move for young players.

Yeah, i was at School with Lewis, i think he started with Hearts then went to Rangers, not 100% tho

Maybe to do with the fact that if we sign him he'll be our player for the play offs and we wanted to keep things quiet? Then what's the courier thing about.

I think with Hemmings money is a bonus for him, he just wants to be playing week in week out, without a doubt i'm sure he is on a hefty wage with us but i think he came to us knowing he would be starting week in week out.

If that's the case we probably have a decent chance tbf, we'll offer him more playing time than Dundee etc...

Rangers let jordan mcmillan go and kept hutton. Have to question who is making the decisions. Mcmillan is one of the finest attacking fullbacks in scotland.

Would be hilarious is we signed hemmings then played him against cowden. Is this possible?

No that's against the rules. DAFC pride themselves on playing within the rules at all times!