Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd accept promotion via the playoffs. We have no right to win this league. I'm sure many at Morton will be saying they have to win the league.

We feel we absolutely have to win promotion, be it as champions or through the playoffs. We'll see how the squad building goes over the summer, but confidence of achieving that is pretty low right now throughout the support.

We feel we absolutely have to win promotion, be it as champions or through the playoffs. We'll see how the squad building goes over the summer, but confidence of achieving that is pretty low right now throughout the support.

Pretty much the same as my thinking, although there is a bit more confidence because we comfortably finished second

And never lost 10-2! :P Sorry, couldn't resist!

Cheers, DA. You do realise that Morton are going to fucking horse us by a similar margin now?

Don't know if you've seen any news lately, but we've appointed Jim Duffy as manager. We're horsing no one. Apart from Ayr, obviously.

Don't know if you've seen any news lately, but we've appointed Jim Duffy as manager. We're horsing no one. Apart from Ayr, obviously.

I wouldn't rule it out, we got a good ol' 4-0 pumping from Forfar a few months back. We're capable of getting horsed by anyone in this league.

I'd accept promotion via the playoffs. We have no right to win this league. I'm sure many at Morton will be saying they have to win the league.

I agree to a point, we absolutely should be looking to win the league, but I'd reluctantly accept promotion via playoffs,it would be failure to not get promoted tho.

This is fantastic news!

Just to keep everyone upto date.. Had to get major surgery to remove 70 lymph nodes out my face recently.. However recently got very good..

Jordan Moore ‏@jordanmoore44 39s
News that my cancer has gone for the 2nd time this year..Recovery time now and can't wait to get back playing! Thank you for your thoughts
Edited by JamieStevenson

That's great news on Jordan!!

On the views of our youngsters a think some people are over reacting! I feel shaun Byrne is a great talent and next season is a massive one for himself , I would like to see him played in the middle of the park instead off out wide , he has bags off ability and am sure will do well next season. Also Lewis Martin is a great young talent , we need to remember these boys will have plenty ups and downs , confidence being a major factor

Byrne was excellent against Rangers, I thought he lead some of the young boys well. You often see him in games take up decent positions but he doesn't demand the ball. Could just be a confidence issue or maybe he 'goes into his shell' when playing with more experienced players.

Feel more gutted now that we didn't make it to the championship, it would have been some league....

To be honest I feel it's a bit of a blessing in disguise as we'd be getting horsed most weeks, the confidence of the players would be shot and the home crowds would dwindle. Staying in this league for the time being will be better for the development of our players imo. Edited by GordieBoy80

Feel more gutted now that we didn't make it to the championship, it would have been some league....

If we can go up this year, Hibs coming down means that the year after, it'll still be a great league to be in. I imagine that 2 of the 3 "big" clubs will go up so at least one will still be hanging about (even if it is Rangers 3 post points deduction). Add Falkirk and possibly the Rovers to that and we'll likely still have a load of big games with less total thumpings to sour the experience.

Obviously not as good as last Sunday, but when Hamilton done it (and well deserved) it was like party time all over again.

Few Hamilton fans or 1500 (plus?) Hibs fans x 2 - happy days

We can almost afford to buy your top players - if you hand any

Leishto, leishto, whats the score? .......

Obviously not as good as last Sunday, but when Hamilton done it (and well deserved) it was like party time all over again.

Few Hamilton fans or 1500 (plus?) Hibs fans x 2 - happy days

We can almost afford to buy your top players - if you hand any

Leishto, leishto, whats the score? .......

Obsessed.