Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't think any one is thinking it is better to be in league One, just that it's not all bad and there are areas where it might be better, particularly in being able to continue with a few of the younger players who would really struggle a level up. Martin and Williamson being two stick outs in that respect.

To miss out on being part of the freak show that is next year's championship is gutting, but it's not all doom and gloom.

Agree with this. I'm clinging to the hope that it's all for a reason.

The tournament at Spartans sounds like it might be decent if there is access to a bar. If we have to sit/stand for hours without a beer then it could very well be horrific.

Seems we're playing Livingston at 1pm in it. Falkirk are apparently sending a youth team.

Wonder if he's getting the £700/we that was rumoured, suppose we'll never know. Well played Jefferies though.

Probably my darkest day as an Ayr fan, Moff epitomised everything I want in an Ayr player, hope your lot don't play the hoofball shite we asked him to feed off all season, a barrowload from shit service isn't a bad player to sign at this level.

We also lose 1 of our other 2 100%ers to Stranraer, how did you get rid of the shite from your boardroom, answers would be appreciated.