Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Did someone on .net not say he has gone to uni?

Is that code for 'signed for Cowden in a gentleman's agreement'?

I demand one of the players wear a GoPro camera if they go swimming with sharks. Provided they are water-proof of course...

I was friends with a girl who worked there not long after it opened. Her Go-Pro vids would have been interesting. If sharks could talk...

Bought my season ticket today after all the moaning.

:lol:

Not much to get excited about in terms of opposition this season but looking forward to seeing the new players.

Jeffries needs to get them telt in pre season, time for them to man up a bit.

Season tickets sales now at 1273, would be interesting to know how many we had sold this time last year.

That's a decent figure.

I don't know where we were this time last year , we sold 1800 overall tho, believe we're budgeting for 1600 this year which we look like meeting.

I believe since selling 3000 after being relegated in 07 we have drifted between 1700 and 2000.

Impressive figure considering the dross you will be playing weekly.

Can only assume the new ones are signing up expecting to see you dish out a few pumpings.

I think we will dish out a few pumpings this season, but I also think we'll get a few as well. No doubt Forfar will give us what will become our traditional hiding. Edited by DA Baracus

Would be disappointed if we lost easily to more physical sides again this season.

Hoping Buchanan will add some steel alongside page. You don't need great footballers like Morris in this league just big guys who win headers, man mark and hit the ball into row z if in doubt.

Edit or in this league probably row F.

Edited by DAFC