Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Great move for Morris. Best of luck to him and thanks for his contribution to the club.

It's been good business all round - good to see a player move onwards and upwards from DAFC rather than the usual journey into oblivion (eg Central/Starks Park).

All the best to Cal - my thanks go to him for his commitment and effort over the two years he was at the Club. Callum, imo, totally deserves his move. He will surprise a few people and do well for DU in the Premiership and I wish him every success in his future career!

If anyone is watching the world cup tonight, Jim Jefferies appears to be in charge of Brazil. Big Phil Scolari is no more than JJ minus the wig and wearing a disguise 'tache. Just watch him referee the game from the sidelines.

&MaxW=460&imageVersion=default&AR-140619

Soccer---Jim-Jefferies-Fi-007.jpg

C.E.M @Calmorris37

I'd like to thank everyone related and involved with @officialdafc for a brilliant two year at the football club. Players, coaches, board...

C.E.M @Calmorris37

...and fans have been first class! Made some great friend an plenty of memories! All the best for next season and taking the club back to...

C.E.M @Calmorris37

...Where it belongs 1f44d.png1f44f.png

Edited by dafcburty

Great move for him.

Mackie is still raging with him for Airdrie away though.

:lol:

Mackie is just a seething young loon. That day at Airdrie was a clusterfuck of monumental proportions.

As been said, great move for Callum and I hope he does well. Top guy off the park and will be a miss on it for sure.

That's Ryan Scully back then.

Fantastic news. He never seemed to get much recognition from opposition fans but was a clear contender for our player of the season.

Looks a wee bit like Andy Geggan too, which can only be a good thing when it comes to being a footballer.