Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You can't go blowing the title dressed as smart as that. Smart strip in its own right and a good nod to the club's most famous period. The Joma gear seems good quality too - got a couple of bits I wear for some pretty sweaty activities and they wash as good as new every time and are really well cut/tailored.

You can't go blowing the title dressed as smart as that. Smart strip in its own right and a good nod to the club's most famous period. The Joma gear seems good quality too - got a couple of bits I wear for some pretty sweaty activities and they wash as good as new every time and are really well cut/tailored.

Disagree about the quality, the first pars home top they did had faults with the joma symbols on the sleeves. Peeled off after a couple of washes.

Disagree about the quality, the first pars home top they did had faults with the joma symbols on the sleeves. Peeled off after a couple of washes.

I've only had training gear - that black top with the white and gold hoops and the long sleeved black training jumper thing. Both have seemed indestructible but will take your point on the strips - hope these ones are properly knocked together.

Also, is there to be another sponsor logo on the back? I thought one of the spy shots showed a Curtis logo somewhere.

I've only had training gear - that black top with the white and gold hoops and the long sleeved black training jumper thing. Both have seemed indestructible but will take your point on the strips - hope these ones are properly knocked together.

Also, is there to be another sponsor logo on the back? I thought one of the spy shots showed a Curtis logo somewhere.

I think macklin(sp) motors have renewed their back of shirt sponsorship.

I think macklin(sp) motors have renewed their back of shirt sponsorship.

aye the first season we had Joma both tops quality were shite. last season they got the finger out, both home and away looked dynamite and were really good quality. this seasons home and away looks braw as well so fingers crossed the quality is just as good