Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Rumour has it that Stephen Husband will be signing for Morton this week. I see that he played a lot for you guys last season, and reason why he was released?

Talent wise was the best player in our squad. Perceived to be lazy because he doesn't run about like a headless chicken, the one criticism I would have of him is that he tries the spectacular more often than not when at times he would be better served keeping it simple.

It was a choice between keeping Forbes or Husband and because Forbes had a 2 year contract Husband was deemed to be surplus to requirements.

Rumour has it that Stephen Husband will be signing for Morton this week. I see that he played a lot for you guys last season, and reason why he was released?

He will do well at Morton. Good player for us technically but could be a tad lazy at times

He's a great player to have when the team is playing well. He's got it in him to be a lot better. I'd still rather he was at the pars.

I don't really see him signing for Morton though. But you never know! Wish him all the best wherever he ends up!

Some Pars fans would have you believe Husband was one of our best players in years. He was decent but no more in a team that comfortably finished 2nd in League 1. The fact that he has been deemed surplus to requirement should tell it's own story.

If you're in control of the game, Husband can be an absolute stand-out. Otherwise, he will do next to

nothing, won't chase balls and be generally ineffective. No loss really for us.

Anyone else heading through to the Spartans game?

I was hoping to but I'm working on the Saturday for the Commonwealth games. Not yet scheduled on the Sunday for either my voluntary role at Abbot House or Commonwealth games but been informed that we have to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week to have any chance of involvement at either the opening or closing ceremony.

aye the first season we had Joma both tops quality were shite. last season they got the finger out, both home and away looked dynamite and were really good quality. this seasons home and away looks braw as well so fingers crossed the quality is just as good

Do you have a link to the away top for the 14/15 season?

TITP this Saturday!

You working the rehearsal for the opening ceremony on the 19th Gordie?

Trying to avoid working the 19th due to the Berwick game but if I have to work I have to work.