Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Page looked unsure yesterday, he had Declan O'kane alongside him and Ross Drummond on the other, I think this had a lot to do with it.

Cammy McClair and James Thomas were both brilliant yesterday look really promising, I think the back 5 will be what started yesterday's 1st half.

I think if all are fit we will start the season as

Scully

Millen

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

Forbes

Geggan

Falkingham

Stirling

Moffat

Faissal

Faissal could easily play on the right and allow Wallace to come in. But with I'm having injuries I ink we should allow a full recovery than rushing him back. We have great options and our youngsters look very promising.

1 other thing to note yesterday I think number 15 for Livi was Jordan White, looked a handful and gave page a torrid time IMO

We're still three players short.

We need an experienced centre back, a winger and a guy with a bit of height up top.

Not convinced by our right back options either; i don't rate Millen, while Williamson has a lot of potential and is good going forwards, he can't defend to save himself.

We're still three players short.

We need an experienced centre back, a winger and a guy with a bit of height up top.

Not convinced by our right back options either; i don't rate Millen, while Williamson has a lot of potential and is good going forwards, he can't defend to save himself.

I'd disagree with the CB comments - I think any combination of Buchanan with Martin, Young and Page would be okay but agree we lack a bit of creativity especially wide right and a big lump to throw on up front would be handy. Apart from that we've strength in depth.

A fit Wallace would solve the creativity problem and Buchanan had a good goalscoring record so could be a good option from corners etc or if we're desperate for a goal late on.

Folk heading along to the Hibs game then? Hibs don't have much of squad anymore, I expect a fair few u20's. Don't think they even have a first team goalkeeper.

Will hopefully get along to this as I'm desperate to get out to see some football. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the World Cup but it's nothing like going to watch your club play. Looking forward to seeing how our new lads get on. Should be a close game.

Looking forward to the new season; hopefully ending with some silverware :). Nice to see the candy stripes back ( should be mandatory imho).

We should be going for the sextet. We already have that trophy from the Spartans tournament. We should be adding the league title, Scottish cup, League cup, Challenge cup and Fife cup to it.

Anything short of that is unacceptable.

Can't wait for tomorrow to get back to EEP! Looking forward to seeing our squad and how they're shaping up - would expect another mix of players in either half rather than our strongest line up starting just yet. Hopefully the 5 players who missed out at the Spartans tournament are fit enough to take part, particularly Wallace and Geggan.

Was Allan Smith injured/still sick?

Not sure what's wrong with him or any of the others. Hopefully just minor strains so weren't risked.

It's great to hear we've now received 1,000 applications for the CC Lifeline! 60 or so people, though, haven't fully processed their application with their bank so no money is being received by them - so, around 940 £20's are currently being received per month!