Walking Down The Halbeath Road

All jokes aside, what is the deal with Dargo?

edit- From what I can gather on .net he's been quietly punted? Seems a bit shite to be honest.

Ah that reliable source .net. In other words some p***k has posted something on a website notorious for bullshit.

He might have punched an employee in the face or shat on the penalty spot for all we know. He might have got another job. He might have been told his contract wasn't being renewed. He might have secrectly been Masterton in disguise all along and was caught devouring a pensioner smothered in liquid money.

Or maybe he doesn't want what happened out in the public? That's his right if he wants to exercise it and no one has the right to know private details if the party involved doesn't consent. Predictably the trolls of other clubs, most likely Cowdenbeath, will be on here soon crying shite like "So much for transparency!".

Or he could still be there.

No one knows so speculation is pointless and almost always leads to folks jumping to the more hysterical conclusions.

Whilst speculation of the ins and outs is pointless the basic fact of is he or isn't he employed should be released

Why? To appease 3 or 4 fans online?

Have you tried actually asking the club?

It seems there's a big fuss out of nothing over this

If any member of the first team squad is let go then I would expect the club to let the fanbase know. Either in a short statement on the club's website, through an interview with JJ or a piece in the programme. It's not like this is a youth player with no appearances, he's an experienced player and was also on the coaching staff. It's unlike DAFC, especially in their hyper social media focussed current state, to simply not mention anything. That's why people are questioning his whereabouts.

In the meantime though I'm a member of the #FindDargo movement. That is, if he ever existed at all...

Are all Dunfermline players on full time contracts out of interest? The pars seem to have made some brilliant signings with Moffat and Buchannan being the two best players in this division in their positions.

Can see this season being a walk in the park for Dunfermline in honesty

Edited by Johnny Martins Willy

Are all Dunfermline players on full time contracts out of interest? The pars seem to have made some brilliant signings with Moffat and Buchannan being the two best players in this division in their positions.

Can see this season being a walk in the park for Dunfermline in honesty

Yes.

Any chance of adding me into the team Gordie?

I'm too modest to rate myself stat for stat but to put it simply I'm Fife's Andrea Pirlo.

Sorry Rob but after the Graeme Carle - Ross County shenanigans of previous versions everything gets verified for accuracy.

Dargo has gone off the radar after a disagreement about training methods. He's commanding his own troop of u20s somewhere in Angus. The 'Hubby to Forfar' story is just a cover. Hubby, just as he was with Bell's ankle, has been tasked with taking him out. The hoor, the hoor.

Apparently Jefferies has said in the Press today that Dargo was released due to financial reasons.

In other words, a total non story and something that happens to coaches all the time. I'm sure it would have been nice to keep him on but it's good to see the club showing sense financially.

Apparently Jefferies has said in the Press today that Dargo was released due to financial reasons.

In other words, a total non story and something that happens to coaches all the time. I'm sure it would have been nice to keep him on but it's good to see the club showing sense financially.

I agree it makes sense financially but the speculation didn't help things. All that was needed was a short and simple statement on the official website thanking him for his services and all that shite would have been avoided.

I agree it makes sense financially but the speculation didn't help things. All that was needed was a short and simple statement on the official website thanking him for his services and all that shite would have been avoided.

Yeah it's probably the best 'tactic' even if it's just to stop wanky speculation like you say.

Do you seriously believe that?

We must have different ideas about a "non story" Sure seems like the club are only going to be socially-media friendly for the positive stories. Understandable I suppose, but it wouldn't have taken much to stick a couple of lines on the website.