Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wasn't their but I'd imagine it was purely to get goodfellow some game time.

Hopefully that was the case although i don't see the point in bringing a goalkeeper on with six minutes to go for some game time.

Surely if they wanted to give Goodfellow some proper game time, he would played a half?

Hopefully that was the case although i don't see the point in bringing a goalkeeper on with six minutes to go for some game time.

Surely if they wanted to give Goodfellow some proper game time, he would played a half?

Maybe he should of had him on for longer, but I do think that's the case, no mention of any injury to Scully in JJ's comments, he does say Stirling felt his hamstring but hopefully a couple days rest should see him ok.

Hopefully Stirling is ok for next week. He's gonna be a terrific signing for us this season.

Also good to get guys like Drummond a more prolonged run out than the closing stages vs Hibs. He played very well too, from what I gather. He's gonna push Whitts hard this year for the left back slot, imo, and has a great chance vs Raith next weekend to cement that place in the starting XI, assuming he is picked, as AW is suspended.

With Husband signing for Forfar its pretty clear that we didn't let him go because we couldn't afford him, it was simply that Jefferies no longer rated him.

Didn't see the big fuss about him leaving myself, an average player and if he was half the technical genius that he was made out by some, he would have found a better club than ourselves.

Surprised he has ended up at Forfar. Good player, wish Cowden had taken a chance on him.

Jeffries seems unable to get the best out of some guys.

Wouldn't say that's particularly fair AC - Husband has shown on plenty of occasions his ability for us but he's one of those players who seems to polarise opinion. With Forbes under contract and us, generally, quite strong in midfield, he's made the decision to use the funds saved from keeping Husband to strengthen other areas of the team. He could be inconsistent but then so can most of our squad - if they weren't so, many of them would be playing at a higher level.

As for yesterday, don't think Scully was hurt from what I could see but if he was, then it'd be a precaution. Same with Stirling as well I think. Was a good run out for the guys and Josh particularly looked good when he went on. The first half was very even but we controlled the second without creating loads of chances. Drummond's play to set up Byrne for the first was superb, while it was a well-worked goal for the Moff to stick away. Pleasing he's got his goal quite early on - hopefully the first of many.

Surprised he has ended up at Forfar. Good player, wish Cowden had taken a chance on him.

Jeffries seems unable to get the best out of some guys.

No manager will ever get the best out of every player. Hubby was given plenty chances but for whatever reason couldn't turn his undoubted talent into consistently good performances.

Understandable that the club would want to keep that quiet. Might explain why we had to get new dugouts.

Yup. The old dugouts had a weird element that caused it. Quite a few people who found out about it have been killed. I may not be here tomorrow...

Dafc.ss would be a more appropriate domain name at times.

You would think after the masterton era cover up they would have changed but no.

Glad I'm not able to post anymore, it's a toxic place.

I'd like to know because it's stalling the Football Manager research.

Unless something official is announced within the next couple of days then I will keep him on the Pars staff.

Also, PJ Crossan's age in Football Manager 15 is deliberately wrong because it wouldn't let me add a 15 year old to the database but he is an important part of the under 20 side so I couldn't leave him out.