Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It's not that impressive considering they've included the free kids under 12 in that figure.

Someone isn't happy that there club is still the "wee team", despite being in a higher division.

Looking forward to your usual gloating posts on our Championship threads next season... Oh, wait! ;)

Oh dear. Another obsessed fan.

Michael Moffat, in a team that is actually good at football, is going to totally slaughter this league. I'd be utterly shocked if he didn't match/better his total from season 13-14.

Looking forward to the season ahead with my season book, even though we're playing absolute dross like Stirling and Morton.

Hopefully get another striker in soon for the pre-season ahead. Would have took Grehan from Stinlar but Stenny have put that to sleep. They've actually done well to replace Gemmell with him imo. Is Longworth out of contract/likely to play full-time football?

It's not that impressive considering they've included the free kids under 12 in that figure.

:lol:

I think we'll certainly hit the 1600 season ticket sales the board are looking for, but would be nice to achieve more than that.

Wasn't this 1600 target ambitious considering what happened in May?

Most Pars fans would've expected to be in the championship by now and it must be a sore 1 to have to go through all this dross again.

You may well hit the target fairly easily, but in my eyes it was a very risky figure to budget on.

Didn't Dunfermline used to pull that nonsense years ago and that was 1 of the reasons for the administration?

Wasn't this 1600 target ambitious considering what happened in May?

Most Pars fans would've expected to be in the championship by now and it must be a sore 1 to have to go through all this dross again.

You may well hit the target fairly easily, but in my eyes it was a very risky figure to budget on.

Didn't Dunfermline used to pull that nonsense years ago and that was 1 of the reasons for the administration?

The figures budgeted for these days are far more realistic than were quoted in previous years. The season ticket and average attendance forecast are around 200 less than last season (average attendance for Rangers games was budgeted for separately with 6000 expected for each). We were over forecast last year with every target and with only a few hundred to go to hit our target this season I don't foresee any issues whatsoever.

The figures budgeted for these days are far more realistic than were quoted in previous years. The season ticket and average attendance forecast are around 200 less than last season (average attendance for Rangers games was budgeted for separately with 6000 expected for each). We were over forecast last year with every target and with only a few hundred to go to hit our target this season I don't foresee any issues whatsoever.

That's good.

I certainly never said you'd see issues I merely pointed out this figure seemed ambitious for a team who most fans probably expected to be playing 1 level up.

I've always made It clear I don't want to see the Pars go down the tubes and hope you now run the club a lot better than the last 15 years.

Aye, the days of ridiculous average forecasts of 6/7000 are long gone.

Is Longworth out of contract/likely to play full-time football?

Longworth has signed up for the coming season. I'm not convinced that Dunfermline would want him anyway.

Had a ridiculously good few months then struggled a bit. If Aitken can get the best out of him for a whole season perhaps bigger clubs will begin to take notice.