Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The Vanoli incident was funny. I was too busy yelling at the ref for the blatant handball then from the corner of my eye I saw the ball trundling towards the net and Noel Hunt going nuts with joy.

Also - Noel Hunt's debut was a cracker. I think the entire Rangers defence were booked for hacking him, plus one was sent off.

Never been on this thread, but did you ever get to Asda :lol:

I'm only joking...

I come from Fife (not born) stayed there most of my life, Alway loved going to east end, most of the times getting beat!

So as an outside, is thinks getting better in the boardroom? Because really the team is shite, don't take that personally, but ffs we're & most other in this league as taken points off you every week..

WTF is happening?

Edited by SlipperyP

Ah noel hunt, cracking player, who definably did not handle the ball across the line to relegate livi, it was clearly over the line first whatever those pictures show.

That was a cracking game tbf. We knew we were staying up after that. Mark Burchill hattrick... 8)

Another game I enjoyed was a 4-1 pumping of Partick Thistle season 09-10. Think I was only 15/16 at the time but me and a mate (Celtic fan) managed to get a hold of a few tins of McEwans ( :green) and trooped on the train. We got off at Partick thinking the ground was near (oh dear) so got a taxi to the ground once we realised we fucked up. Missed the first 5 minutes. Wish we missed the first half because it was totally shite at 0-0. McIntyre brings on Joe Cardle at HT and he scores a hattrick in a 4-1 win. Absolute scenes :lol:

Despite being absolutely dire and not long out of the ridiculous 9(approx) games without scoring going 3-0 up against rangers, great game.

European games, ok we were shite in them, but they were good fun.

Had some opposition provide great moments as well, a cow on a moterbike , Airdrie's trialist scoring with a sweetly hit volley with his first touch only for it to be into our goal. Bob Harris scoring from 30 yards into his own net as well.

Airdrie trialist og was one of the funniest things I've seen at EEP.

Sign him up sign him up lol

Should be rather worried if you don't know your own age 5 years ago... :lol:

I can't remember if it was after or before my birthday. Turns out it was just after it so was 16.

What on earth has happened at East End ? Didn't think it was going to be as easy as some Pars fans thought at the start of the season, but some of the results recently have been horrific.

Is Potter not the man?

Terrible tactics/management and a team that clearly isn't good enough to put a title challenge in.

We need to get it right in the summer. Hopefully none of the team, that's including the manager, that is out of contract in the summer get kept on, except Buchanan and Williamson, and a new man with his own ideas and team comes in. The club's had a kind of hangover phase for a couple of years and a total new slate is needed to move forward.

Terrible tactics/management and a team that clearly isn't good enough to put a title challenge in.

We need to get it right in the summer. Hopefully none of the team, that's including the manager, that is out of contract in the summer get kept on, except Buchanan and Williamson, and a new man with his own ideas and team comes in. The club's had a kind of hangover phase for a couple of years and a total new slate is needed to move forward.

Interesting point, but your resolution is lacking some important detail.

Exactly who do you bring in?