Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You're all under the misguided impression Potter won't be in charge next season :(

Do you know something? Something dreadful?

Just don't get your hopes up.

Your previous posts insinuated that you have some knowledge that indicates Potter will be here next year.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to give off that impression. I was just cynically expecting us to keep Potter. I have no clue what the Board are thinking about the situation though.

Ah, the typical Scottish mentality of expecting the worse, can see that now tbf, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to give off that impression. I was just cynically expecting us to keep Potter. I have no clue what the Board are thinking about the situation though.

Ah, the typical Scottish mentality of expecting the worse, can see that now tbf, sorry for the misunderstanding.

resized_jay-inbetweeners-meme-generator-

I was just cynically expecting us to keep Potter.

I think there will be some announcement of a mutual split once it's confirmed we can't get a play-off spot.

Can't even fathom Potter staying on next season unless we miraculously got promoted through the play-offs.

So do you reckon he's leaving then?

So do you reckon he's leaving then?

What do you reckon? You seemed to be the only person on here to have an inkling that JJ was maybe saving us from the worst of Potter & McCann, rather than JJ being the problem that would be solved by replacing him with the younger coaches.

I'd agree with the Poet that I could see the board making some sort of announcement next week if we lose to Stranraer but would be interested to hear your take.

Of course, realistically, no action will be taken until our season is mathematically over, which it hilariously still isn't.

We will lose on Saturday, that's a guarantee, and Brechin really should be beating Stirling at home, which means our season is mathematically finished. In these events hopefully something will be done from the board to have a look at Adams or Johnston before another team snaps them up and we're left with the shitey options.

Next season is do or die for us and if we can't get promoted next season, I fear we'll not see anything near top flight/Championship football for a very good while.

What do you reckon? You seemed to be the only person on here to have an inkling that JJ was maybe saving us from the worst of Potter & McCann, rather than JJ being the problem that would be solved by replacing him with the younger coaches.

I'd agree with the Poet that I could see the board making some sort of announcement next week if we lose to Stranraer but would be interested to hear your take.

I'm not too sure what I think will happen. I just know that somethings not quite right. There are too many people within the club who have ' privileged ' positions and perhaps we aren't getting our money's worth from them?

Hopefully I can attend some sort of supporters meeting at one time to have some queries answered. In reality though, I probably won't manage to. It's a struggle time wise to make the game most weeks!

I think if Potter, miraculously has us missing out on the playoffs by a ball hair, then he'll be kept on. I think we need a complete fresh start though.

I won't go on about Jefferies but personally I feel he was being edged out gradually, and it's now the old cliché - of jobs for the boys. . .I know Jefferies wasn't that great but with him having the resources available, rather than Potter, we'd have spent wiser I'd reckon, and we would be in a much better position at the moment.

All the above is only my opinion. Onwards and upwards!

Jim Duffy will be unemployed in the summer. He's decent.

:lol:

You know what's going to happen, don't you? Morton will sack Duffy and appoint Johnston, Adams will be away somehwere else and we'll stick with Potter. God, I hope not.

I hope Morton and Stranraer go up this season tbh, would make our season a bit easier next year imo if we get someone new in charge.

I'm not too sure what I think will happen. I just know that somethings not quite right. There are too many people within the club who have ' privileged ' positions and perhaps we aren't getting our money's worth from them?

Care to expand on this?