Walking Down The Halbeath Road

we have made an operational profit for the last 2 years ,we dramatically cut costs about 3 year ago unlike your own team who persisted on paying wages for players you couldn't afford. We also have had 2 Scottish cup ties shown live on TV , won the ramsden cup, reached the Scottish cup quarters 2 years running., So many reason , so crowd wanks aren't included.

Ignore the village idiot BB

Surprised Kenny Shiels hasn't been mentioned here. He'll surely be looking for a job unless I've missed somewhere that he's got something else?

He's been head of the Forth Valley Football Academy at Stirling Uni for about a season now.

www.fvfa.co.uk

we have made an operational profit for the last 2 years ,we dramatically cut costs about 3 year ago unlike your own team who persisted on paying wages for players you couldn't afford. We also have had 2 Scottish cup ties shown live on TV , won the ramsden cup, reached the Scottish cup quarters 2 years running., So many reason , so crowd wanks aren't included.

Its been a decent couple of seasons for Raith but on making a profit, if any "traditional" championship club could not do so in last season with Hearts Hibs and Rangers in the league plus the increased league payouts, something is wrong. Next season promises to be nearly as good with at least three of St Mirren, Motherwell, Rangers and Hibs (and maybe all four if Queens win the playoffs which is not outside the realms of possibility!) being guaranteed to be in the league.

For fulltime clubs to make a profit in League 1 though is next to impossible unless they have substantial non core income. Staying fulltime in this league is always a gamble on getting back up which this season Dunfermline have lost big time and Morton still could!

Edited by USTon

Board have just announced that applications for managers position are invited.

Can I have it?

Making the Pars look crap seems to be a pre-requisite for the role, judging by your last couple of managers.

I'm sure I could make a good job of that. :thumsup2

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

Good statement. Hopefully some of the galloping clowns in our fanbase will begin to understand the reality of our situation. Far too many still haven't grasped it since the club came out of administration.

Good news that a new manager is coming in. McCann won't be missed and whilst it would have best if Potter left too, his contract means he can't be punted. Sounds like there will be a big player cull too. I'd be very surprised if any out of contract players were here next season, although obviously that's down to the new manager.

Feeling much better about next season now. Seems I picked the right one to miss (only made 4 games this season).

I await the usual tedious attempts by the same guys to to say the things about the finances.

Happy about everything apart from JP returning to his role of coach. Can someone point to me the improvements and coaching methods he uses that is apparent on the pitch? If anything he's just used JJ's tactics and formation.

If we can't afford to sack him then so be it but it might hinder the prospects of progress and getting a new manager in who will want his own coaches.