Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye hopefully this will be a good appointment. He's got a decent track record as pointed out and some decent experience as well so hopefully this can translate in to helping the team succeed.

Anyone want to chuck in totally unrealistic signing possibilities for good measure? Kris Commons out of contract perhaps?

Never been keen on Sandy Clark so can't say I'm enthusiastic about his appointment. That being said, if it won us the league, I'd accept Nick Griffin and Nigel Farrage on the coaching staff.

Never been keen on Sandy Clark so can't say I'm enthusiastic about his appointment. That being said, if it won us the league, I'd accept Nick Griffin and Nigel Farrage on the coaching staff.

You'd certainly expect us to be strong down the right.

Sandy Clark will be part time - Tuesdays, Thursdays and matchdays. Potter will work with the u20s and the first team. Story.

Really?

Obviously it's very early but I'm quite excited by this managerial appointment. He's appointed a solid, experienced No2 which can only be a good thing. I don't have any gifs or jpegs to highlight my point though, can I still take part?

Obviously it's very early but I'm quite excited by this managerial appointment. He's appointed a solid, experienced No2 which can only be a good thing. I don't have any gifs or jpegs to highlight my point though, can I still take part?

I'm not sure you actually know what a gif is tbh. Certainly hadn't been one used in relation to Clark's appointment when you made your post.

Edited by Jimmy85

I'm not sure you actually know what a gif is tbh. Certainly hadn't been one used in relation to Clark's appointment when you made your post.

I do thanks for asking. Maybe not that matter specifically.

sorry to be a bit dim, but how do get these things uploaded or get them to repeat like that?

If you have a life and are capable of communicating with humans using the written word, you just don't.

Edited by da_no_1

sorry to be a bit dim, but how do get these things uploaded or get them to repeat like that?

click on the wee image box or write this and put the image in between the brackets.

add brackets around /img /img

Edited by D.A.F.C