Andrius Skepta

Nicky Phinaj

Lil Jon Potter

Chris Kano

Fat Joe Cardle

Andy Methodman

Derek Young MC

ETA: Chairman, Melle Mel Rennie

ETA - Summer signing targets would be Alan Lithgow and Graham Rix (Grandmaster Flash & Ol' Dirty b*****d)

Edited by Shandon Par

I tried to make a Pars XI using the rap/hip hop theme (yes, I'm very bored at work!) but could only come up with this;

Kanye Westwater

Dr Bre

Ghostface Colin Miller

Vanilla Brian Rice

Afrika Bamba(ataa)

Biz Mark Millar

DJ Hamish French my Lord

Anyone got any suggestions?

Brian Rice T / Brian Rice Cube

I tried to make a Pars XI using the rap/hip hop theme (yes, I'm very bored at work!) but could only come up with this;

Kanye Westwater

Dr Bre

Ghostface Colin Miller

Vanilla Brian Rice

Afrika Bamba(ataa)

Biz Mark Millar

DJ Hamish French my Lord

Anyone got any suggestions?

How appropriate, seeing as you're a bunch of P-Diddies.

tumblr_novjg6FhgG1s05nm5o1_540.png

I wouldn't worry about the lack of new faces - the only problem it causes is boredom on here!

Most players seem to look after themselves these days so any free agents we sign are unlikely to take long to get their fitness up to scratch. AJ seems to have his eye on loan signings too so you'd expect any young forwards coming in from Premier or Championship clubs will be fit.

AJ seems to know what he's doing. After the unfathomable stuff we've seen in the last year or so he seems to have spotted what every Pars fan and every opponent has known is wrong with us.

Not particularly worried, just would have thought there'd be more by now.

Actually looking forward to the football style Johnston will bring. If it's anything like QoS when they romped the league or McIntyre when we won the First Division, it'll be very exciting indeed. Since season 2011-12, it has been very painful watching us.

I don't mind seeing us losing but when it's the same mistakes and team selection time and time again it gets a bit much.

Nearly all the goals and defeats were down to poor coaching and tactics. I honestly think the players we had were good enough if used effectively.

Also the reason I'm not too worried about lack of signings. We have a midfield and defence and two good strikers.

Need a keeper, commanding centre half, two wingers and another backup striker. A no nonsense bad winner in midfield would be good too. Surprised Finn Graham was let go. I liked the look of him, hope he comes back.

I don't mind seeing us losing but when it's the same mistakes and team selection time and time again it gets a bit much.

Nearly all the goals and defeats were down to poor coaching and tactics. I honestly think the players we had were good enough if used effectively.

Also the reason I'm not too worried about lack of signings. We have a midfield and defence and two good strikers.

Need a keeper, commanding centre half, two wingers and another backup striker. A no nonsense bad winner in midfield would be good too. Surprised Finn Graham was let go. I liked the look of him, hope he comes back.

Ah, the cliche XI.

Finn Graham is taking part in the Player Showcase event coached by Andy Barrowman and Richard Brittain. Doubt he'll be back anytime soon, if at all.

According to Chick Young AJ was at this game today so maybe?

BA, it might be cliched but we really do need some width and an organiser at the back. I think so anyway. Look at what Dods has done with Brechin. Clearly I was right about him! Seriously though in BRE we have the physicality but according to Airdrie fans he's a bit of a bombscare at times. Not the type of player we need beside Martin at all. Hope I'm wrong.

Probably going to miss the opening two games but it looks like my first game of the season will be Peterheid away. Dece.

Mckenna has been rumoured to be retiring and moving to Dubai. Both would be good signings for you, I'd really have liked us to have kept Mckenna as since coming back from injury he has been great in our midfield again. Paton struggles with injuries but is a very clever player.