Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Good to have a sensible Cowden fan on. Well said. You forgot to mention our huge support though.

Wouldn't call it sensible and glad one Cowden isn't our manager.Imagine if the Cowdenbeath Fc team went out with that attitude saying there's no point in playing Dunfermline because they will win.Also last season we beat a decent Hearts outfit at Central Park in pre season to then be hammered ten nil so pre seasons outcomes should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There's no doubt Dunfermline are going to probably be a much stronger side but this is the club who were all talk the last time saying they would hammer us at East End Park and didn't.

Dunfermline should recall the last two seasons as a hard lesson and a reminder that just because you have an unquestionable fantastic support and stadium with full time club status does not warrant you a right to think you will win the league.

Totally tongue in cheek mate. Dont think any Pars fan will be under any illusions how tough this season will be.

Surely we're not treating cowden as a proper derby

Well you ain't got much choice considering the team from Methil are in the league below you and you are in the league below Raith Rovers ????

Edited by Cowden316

There will be no talk of us winning the league from me, we have been poor to say the least. Hopefully AJ will get us through this season though but I guess time will tell.

For all the banter we have every football club needs each other to survive in a sense an I will be looking forward to my 2 trips to Central Park oh and Shimla

Totally tongue in cheek mate. Dont think any Pars fan will be under any illusions how tough this season will be.

Yes I think the league might be really tight from top to bottom. You guys should be stronger but may yet again count for nothing as proven over the last couple of seasons

Your opening games in the cups and league will give a good early indication if you look strong enough to win the league this year

Not confident one bit that we'll get promoted. We'll probably lose our opening game and it'll go back to the same old tears and snotters, me included.

Good to have a sensible Cowden fan on. Well said. You forgot to mention our huge support though.

Wouldn't call it sensible and glad one Cowden isn't our manager.Imagine if the Cowdenbeath Fc team went out with that attitude saying there's no point in playing Dunfermline because they will win.Also last season we beat a decent Hearts outfit at Central Park in pre season to then be hammered ten nil so pre seasons outcomes should be taken with a pinch of salt.

There's no doubt Dunfermline are going to probably be a much stronger side but this is the club who were all talk the last time saying they would hammer us at East End Park and didn't.

Dunfermline should recall the last two seasons as a hard lesson and a reminder that just because you have an unquestionable fantastic support and stadium with full time club status does not warrant you a right to think you will win the league.

I will mark my posts - sarcasm, when appropriate in the future. Sorry.

Edited by onecowden

You could twist it either way. He didn't play because he's not being offered a deal/couldn't come to terms/will be accepting a better deal elsewhere.

Or he didn't play because the manager knows what he offers and has offered him a deal so didn't need to see him again.

I think he probably has been given an offer but is considering other ones as well.