Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No one from Aberdeen heading in the car then? :(

I would have been heading down to Montrose/Arbroath on the train if I'd got the day off work. But I didn't, therefore I echo DA Baracus.

The Lizzie Bus might have a seat. Last I saw they had a few spare due to drop outs. Search for them on Facebook.

If not then get the train to Montrose then a 10 minute bus to Brechin, or a train/bus to Dundee then a bus to Brechin.

Don't get a bus from Dundee to Brechin. Tbh I'm not sure they actually do them, if they do they'll take fucking forever.

Montrose. Montrose bus to Brechin is genuinely 15 minutes.

you guys are going to love it this season under Magic Johnston and Sandy. They had a brilliant season with QoS where we just blew the rest of the division away, with the team scoring for fun. Shaping up to be a similar season for you lot this year.

If they had stayed at Queens I reckon we might have been in the SPL by now.

Do any Pars fans think they could go the whole season unbeaten? (in the league). You should walk this league although you should have been good enough to get promoted last season I think.

We've only just started, any thoughts of such an achievement are a long way away

Do any Pars fans think they could go the whole season unbeaten? (in the league). You should walk this league although you should have been good enough to get promoted last season I think.

We're The Pars. Not gonna happen.

Don't know about going unbeaten, still to keep clean sheet so if we have an off day could easily get beat Edited by mikedafc