Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Agree with that last one, there was always an "I play for Rangers" smugness about him.

Any developments on the McMillan front?

Since it was simply someone saying that they'd like us to sign him, no. Because there is no 'front' from which developments can happen.

This time around Michael Wood and Scott Heeley looked back on the trouncing that the Pars dished out to not only their local rivals, Cowdenbeath but also Brechin City.

Then previewed the second home game of the campaign - the revisit of the Blue Brazil.

Looked at the squad once again, after missing out on the signing of DM Iain Davidson to their Kirkcaldy counterparts.

And finished up by predicting what may unfold by the season end.

They discussed:

Iain Davidson.
Squad needs.
Cowdenbeath & Brechin review.
Blue Brazil preview.
League Predictions.
Dunfermline Predictions.

Blog: Thatsnevertenyards.wordpress.com

Contact Us: TN10Yards@gmail.com

Since it was simply someone saying that they'd like us to sign him, no. Because there is no 'front' from which developments can happen.

Wasn't it rumoured that AJ was interested? Starting to think I'm thinking of a completely different player.

Wasn't it rumoured that AJ was interested? Starting to think I'm thinking of a completely different player.

Maybe thinking of Ryan Finnie? I know for a fact he was on trial with us. He's a full-back.

Cardle's said himself that he had multiple offers from the Championship and England, would assume one of the offers from the Championship would be Raith.

Possibly when Murray was in charge - that seems a reasonable assumption as Murray liked Cardle and had obviously signed him originally, but after McKinnon came in? There is no evidence to suggest we were looking at him after the change in manager and McKinnon was reasonably swift about who he wanted to try and bring in, and of that none of them seem like obvious Cardle-esque substitutes in terms of position or style.

No no, I saw it.

You seem to think I'm annoyed at the amount of season tickets you've sold, on the contrary I'm happy for you - I wish we could get close to that.

I was merely poking fun at the fact that this thread seemed to be a rolling counter of every ticket sold. But that's P&B for you, a tongue-in-cheek jibe is always construed as "seethe".